• Network: FOX
Season #: 1, 2
8.5

1. RickyM.
    May 21, 2010
    I really wanted to enjoy this new show, as I'm familiar with the streets it shoots on. I hope it improves soon or it is doomed. However, I felt the same about Seinfeld, which I grew to love.
  2. Brian
    May 20, 2010
    Bradley Whitford doing a straight rip-off of Dabney Coleman's "Buffalo Bill" recast as a cop. Might be funny if you hadn't seen every punchline done so many times before, it wasn't utterly predictable or the cop team wasn't already to the "uncomfortable old shoe" stage. Who had the dim-witted idea to put on a comedy where the straight character repeatedly cues the Bradley Whitford doing a straight rip-off of Dabney Coleman's "Buffalo Bill" recast as a cop. Might be funny if you hadn't seen every punchline done so many times before, it wasn't utterly predictable or the cop team wasn't already to the "uncomfortable old shoe" stage. Who had the dim-witted idea to put on a comedy where the straight character repeatedly cues the audience to be bored by the 'madcap' character's antics & stories? Expand

1. "The Good Guys" isn't really good but it is OK if all you seek from TV is bland, comfortable entertainment--the same type of program you were watching 30 years ago.
  2. Reviewed by: Aaron Riccio
    Never before have stereotypes been so proudly strutted about.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Good Guys isn't a perfect construct, but it's a well-executed one--albeit more a breezy, busy diversion than appointment TV, placing greater reliance on guests than its limited supporting cast to prop up the principals.