The Good Wife : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.6

1. Feb 24, 2016
    I never actually volunteered to comment so my rating(which was zero according to Metacritic) is completely undeserved, especially because I am a huge fan of the show. While no one can argue with the quality of such programs as Law&Order, The Practice, Murder One, et al, few shows are able to capture the various issues Alicia has deal with in addition to the standard legal gymnastics asI never actually volunteered to comment so my rating(which was zero according to Metacritic) is completely undeserved, especially because I am a huge fan of the show. While no one can argue with the quality of such programs as Law&Order, The Practice, Murder One, et al, few shows are able to capture the various issues Alicia has deal with in addition to the standard legal gymnastics as well as this show(I.e. infidelity, politics, familial strife, etc.). On top of everything, the show has a tantalizing sexiness that I personally have never experienced in a show of this type or caliber. Alors, bravo. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Oct 26, 2010
    Verdict: guilty--of being a guilty pleasure.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Oct 21, 2010
    While it will no doubt settle back into its normal pattern, the first two episodes have been a bit busy--and a little light on the courtroom drama side of things.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Oct 20, 2010
    Like "Mad Men," Wife has an obsessive attention to detail; it's a hurricane of detail, in the visual touches, legal patter and the actors' unspoken flourishes. Nothing seems extraneous or out of place. Also like "Men," this show cares as much about silence as words, or that which isn't said (also a form of eloquence).