The Hills : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.3

1. Diane
    Jun 12, 2006
    i dont know how you people could watch such trash. this show is the faker than a spanish soap opera.
  2. C.B.
    Jun 19, 2006
    My girlfriend subjected me to this drivel. I can't believe that people watch this...
  3. MarioB
    Jul 13, 2006
    lc has craps in her pants, ewwww
  4. AdboxR
    Jul 7, 2006
    I do not understand how people like this show. I mean I'm into all the reality crap on TV, I liked Laguna Beach, Flava of Love, and Sweet Sixteen and that's embarrassing enough, but this stupid, boring, ridiculous show cannot hold my attention even with the gorgeous girls. That is pathetic.
  5. MacarionM
    Jun 11, 2006
    Watching people talk about how worried they are about what they're going to wear to dinner tonight can be great fun. Unfortunately, it is only enjoyable when seen in real life, because making fun of what people say on a fake TV show can make you seem insane. The only show that could possibly be worse is a show where people talk about how much they like The Hills. Actually that sounds Watching people talk about how worried they are about what they're going to wear to dinner tonight can be great fun. Unfortunately, it is only enjoyable when seen in real life, because making fun of what people say on a fake TV show can make you seem insane. The only show that could possibly be worse is a show where people talk about how much they like The Hills. Actually that sounds even more pathetically hilarious, so nevermind. This is the worst possible show that could ever exist. Expand
  6. SvenJ.
    Jul 14, 2006
    Not very good at all, but Whitney is like SUPER cute.
  7. CivilianR
    Jul 14, 2006
    The conversations the characters have on the show are about as stupid as possible. Just when you thought it could not get worse...
  8. katiec
    Aug 15, 2007
    I used to like this show. I used to look up to lc. Because is a b*tch that can't forgive a best friend. So stupid. And Heidi is so stupid too, her and lauren belong together. And lauren's roommate Audrina is a horrible character. She wants to be a good friend to lauren and she doesn't want Heidi to come back.

There are a lot of studious, high-achiever kids. Lauren is an anomaly. She is the lucky one. The one with an MTV camera crew for a resume. The pretty one with petty friends who melt in bikinis by blue-green pools of entitlement and argue idly with quarrelsome, spoiled boyfriends.
  2. Compared with the superhit "Sweet 16," "The Hills" is more refined in its celebration of materialism, though no less celebratory.
    It's a good thing reality TV has nothing to do with real life.