• Network: Lifetime
  • Season #: 1
1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 11 Ratings

1. Dec 2, 2012
    The show is intrusive and also uncomfortable and the show does not have any kind of effect the viewers might want. Why the Houstons need to film themselves getting over Whitney's death is beyond me.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    This is no time for a reality show, Bobbi Kristina-Houston. It's time to start remembering the good ol' days of the late Whitney Houston. Reality shows like the Real Housewives might just wanna tear each other apart. I know it's really difficult when you lost a friend or a family member. But being in a reality show just not improving that much. I hope Bobbi Brown is not invited on the show. Thank God, he's still a drunken man. Lifetime needs to cancel the show because let Bobbi Kristina be able to hide away from the media and live her own life. You are a young woman and a fantastic role model, but a reality show is not gonna work out. Collapse
  3. Nov 16, 2012
    Exploitation of Krissy. This is no way to heal from the death of her mother. The family is going to use this in court to get control of the estate. Pure greed. Shame on the aunt and uncle.
  4. Nov 14, 2012
    I feel sorry for Bobbie Kristina. I believe she be able to heal in private. Her loss should not be a platform for her family to use as an opportunity to become known and pad their pockets at the expense of Bobbie Kristina hurt and pain...especially the aunt. The aunt's tactics do not seem sincere. Has anyone noticed that the aunt's picture is in the center of the family. If anyone should be the center should be the grandmother ... but the aunt is sending a subliminal message that she is the center. This reality show should be canceled and give Kristina a chance to heal in private with PROFESSIONAL assistance. Expand
  5. Nov 8, 2012
    The Houstons : On our own series is not the place for a grieving teen; the constant criticism are not therapeutic. I suggest that the show is canceled and that Bobbie Kristina receive real, the aunt is not the one to deal with this situation.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2012
    It's [Bobi Kristins's] aunt Pat Houston who gives the show--and, one hopes, Bobbi Kristina--some backbone. [5 Nov 2012, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Oct 24, 2012
    On Our Own could ultimately paint the Houstons as solid, regular folks using their faith and love to cope with life's troubles. After the first night, though, most viewers will likely understand some of the unease.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Oct 24, 2012
    If you want exploitation, The Houstons: On Our Own sinks to a new level when the whole family-including elderly matriarch Cissy Houston-visits Whitney's grave site for the first time.