7.8

1. Feb 1, 2014
    The Inbetweeners had seemingly gone down hill. It is still a great series, but all through this season you realize just how many times Will wants to "reinvent himself" seriously. Watch the series and see how many times he says that. It's a lot.
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    Very witty show, brilliant slang filled banter also very intelligent for a group of young men, bbc one again delivers with this hilaious foul mouthed show.
  3. Feb 8, 2012
    Season 3 is not the same... the jokes were in the wrong place or too flat. Seemed like they were in a rush to finish Season 3. Disapointing and annoying!
  4. May 31, 2014
    It's probably just me, but the series seems to go downhill as it progresses. I always thought that a show’s final season would be the best one, but I guess not this time. Some of the characters had grown to be utterly unlikeable and the jokes are getting too corny. Some of the characters are very undeveloped and shallow. One thing that I never liked about this season is how the socially-awkward and sexually-frustrated Will turned into some whiny show-off who seemed to get irritated by LITERALLY everything his friends do. It seems that the writers were in a rush making the 3rd season. When I finished watching the final episode, I was like, that’s it? I feel like there is still some stories left to tell and the series felt so incomplete. But I do admit this season still offers a few laughs and wit, but it's far from what made the first two seasons great. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Martin Zeller-Jacques
    Jun 17, 2011
    If there aren't a lot of surprises in The Inbetweeners' new season, that in itself is expected by its fans. Conceived as a down-to-earth antidote to the glossy sexcapades of Channel 4's other teen series, Skins, The Inbetweeners displays kids warts and all.