4.0

1. Aug 21, 2012
    I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. It is funny and it wasn't boring. The trailer doesn't do it justice at all. I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode :)
  2. Aug 27, 2012
    As an american who has not seen the original show, I have to say I really enjoy this! The only people who REALLY hate this I feel is the people who've had seen and loved the original show instead. This is pretty funny I say and I can't see why so many people dislike it!
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    Much better than I originally thought and MILES better than the trailer suggests. It's not as good as the original (which I'd rate a 10), but if you love the Inbetweeners, this is the closest you're gonna get to a fourth season. And it's definitely nowhere near as bad as, say, Life on Mars. It's much more closer quality-wise to The Office US than that travesty.
  4. Feb 7, 2013
    great show, I think it's too underrated. its disappointing to see this show get such harsh ratings and reviews. if people can enjoy the most simple minded programs, like the crap that airs on cartoon network, then they can enjoy this. which is enjoyable. I am looking forward to the next season's release.

1. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Aug 21, 2012
    The Inbetweeners seems to be experiencing the growing pains of its principal characters. A better start would have been preferable, but at least the show's weekly slings and arrows are pointing upward.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Aug 20, 2012
    The Inbetweeners has a refreshing sincerity.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Aug 20, 2012
    Without the underpinning of droll characters who make you feel their pain, this Inbetweeners is mostly predictable and vulgar.