6.4

1. Nov 20, 2010
    Brilliant. I would imagine this show wouldn't be quite as funny if you weren't British, but as one I can tell you it's hilarious. Sure it can be too cheesy, or a little obvious at times, but every episode will have you in tears with laughter, and as a comedy show that means it's got it right.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I've never literally lol'd more in my life than I have watching this show. David Cross' portrayal of Todd is phenomenal, at every wrong-turn and comedic failure, I find myself becoming more enamored with the hilariously stupid character. It's got just the right amount of "British" too; unlike The Office (U.K. version), so that the viewer isn't thrown off by the accents, but knows they're located in England. Throw in Will Arnett's now more involved role, and you've got the makings of a show so amusing you'll have trouble breathing. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Heather Havrilesky
    Oct 22, 2010
    Although every second of this comedy is far from genius, the disturbed mood and unique mean-spirited flavor of it all points to what the network comedies are so often lacking: bold choices that border on the absurd.
  2. Reviewed by: Jesse Hicks
    It's surprising that he's [Cross] written a sitcom so reliant on physical comedy, and cast himself in the rather one-dimensional, repetitive main role. The show's best lines possess a crackling absurdity.
  3. As long as you're OK with comedy-of-the-uncomfortable, then IFC's The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is by far the funnier of the two David Cross-Will Arnett series airing this fall (the other being Fox's "Running Wilde").