6.8

1. Apr 6, 2011
    I gave it a 2 for Jackie's outfits. The acting is bad. The script is bad. We already know the plot and outcomes so there are no surprises. I can see why the History Channel ran from it.
  2. Apr 15, 2011
    Honestly My Review Is Mixed! :D
    The Acting & Writing Is Really Bad. But There Is A Little Hint Of Good With The Show...
    This Is NOT The Worst Or Best Show Currently Airing On T.V.
  3. Apr 4, 2011
    Katie Homes cannot act. Greg Kinear is more interested in playing Kennedy rather than telling his story. It isn't like we don't know everything there is to know from history, books, gossip, documentaries and past TV movies that we really needed another one. I think Katie likes wearing the pink suit.

1. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Apr 7, 2011
    The sheer power of these stories carries The Kennedys even during the occasional stumbles that result from trying to pack 40 years of history into five and a half hours of programming.
  2. Reviewed by: Jonathan Storm
    Apr 4, 2011
    Except for Tom Wilkinson, who's extraordinary as Joe, most of the actors, especially poor Katie Holmes, even if she at least looks like Jackie Kennedy, seem like furniture, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    Apr 1, 2011
    The Kennedys is eight hours long, trying to strike an uncomfortable balance between high-minded and trashy. It does not succeed.