• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 29, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
7.4

1. Oct 24, 2013
    I've been a big fan of this show, and absolutely love seasons 1-4. I've watched them over countless times.

I have to say though, season 5 has been just awful in comparison. I haven't really laughed yet. The amount of "Andre is gay" jokes becomes excessive, and honestly desperate at times.

Additionally, the end of the episodes have been notably anti-climactic. The show has a trademark
    where they make some kind of hilariously shocking joke and bring up the end credits (with the theme song) abruptly to end the show on a great note. They've always managed to do this well. The ends of each episode this season have been so uninteresting that I cringe when they try to do that now.

I keep watching each episode waiting for it to get good again, but it literally hasn't done that yet at all. The jokes are actually getting progressively worse, along with the writing in general. I love this show, so I'm going to keep watching, but I wish they'd step it up.
  2. Nov 7, 2013
    I was a huge fan of the first four seasons of this show, but this season has been TERRIBLE. This went from one of my favorite shows to being borderline unwatchable. What the hell happened?
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Darren Franich
    Aug 30, 2013
    It's a podcast masquerading as a sitcom, but the fifth-season premiere is a good display of the show's shaggy charm.
  2. Reviewed by: Chuck Bowen
    Aug 30, 2013
    Some jokes land mildly on their feet, but creators Jeff Schaffer and Jackie Marcus Schaffer routinely allow potentially interesting punchlines to slip through their fingers unfulfilled.