• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 29, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
7.5

1. Sep 12, 2013
    Two episodes in and so far, extremely funny. I simply just love the way the characters gel still and their on screen chemistry. Every episode gives me a good kick or two!
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    It's too funny. You need to watch from Season 1 till now, in order. The show has developed into something unreal. It's hilarious. The cast has great chemistry, and the semi scripted aspect is great. The laughs are genuine, and the jokes are hilarious. This show needs more attention. One of the funniest on TV. I feel so bad for Andre though. Hopefully he will get a break soon. I think a lotIt's too funny. You need to watch from Season 1 till now, in order. The show has developed into something unreal. It's hilarious. The cast has great chemistry, and the semi scripted aspect is great. The laughs are genuine, and the jokes are hilarious. This show needs more attention. One of the funniest on TV. I feel so bad for Andre though. Hopefully he will get a break soon. I think a lot of us would like to see a little happiness in his life Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Darren Franich
    Aug 30, 2013
    It's a podcast masquerading as a sitcom, but the fifth-season premiere is a good display of the show's shaggy charm.
  2. Reviewed by: Chuck Bowen
    Aug 30, 2013
    Some jokes land mildly on their feet, but creators Jeff Schaffer and Jackie Marcus Schaffer routinely allow potentially interesting punchlines to slip through their fingers unfulfilled.