• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 28, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.0

1. Sep 4, 2011
    Very very funny.Dry,subtle and smart humour.Probably one of the funniest animated shows currently on tv.A must for any comedy fan.The voice-over acting is amazing.
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    best cartoon in the world!!!!! hands down. stan is my favorite character he is always pissed off and yells at easy target tim often. the swearing and adult humor is what makes this cartoon so great.
  3. Jan 17, 2012
    As hilarious as it is unknown. I was lucky enough to discover this hidden gem early on in season 1 & I've been hooked ever since. Tim is a guy you root for even though you know he is going to screw up at every possible turn. The beauty of the show is that it airs 2 15 minute episodes instead of 1 30 minute episode -- this essentially prevents them from dragging things out or needing filler. If you like Todd Margaret or The Office (the real one on the BBC, not the garbage American knock-off), Tim is a MUST WATCH show. Expand

The animation is rudimentary and the jokes aren’t much better.
  2. I didn't find much of it funny, but on a kind of purely analytical level I can see how the jokes are supposed to work, and might well work on some.
  3. Sophomoric and crude, The Life & Times of Tim may be a viable alternative for fans of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.