• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 28, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.1

1. Jan 17, 2012
    As hilarious as it is unknown. I was lucky enough to discover this hidden gem early on in season 1 & I've been hooked ever since. Tim is a guy you root for even though you know he is going to screw up at every possible turn. The beauty of the show is that it airs 2 15 minute episodes instead of 1 30 minute episode -- this essentially prevents them from dragging things out or needingAs hilarious as it is unknown. I was lucky enough to discover this hidden gem early on in season 1 & I've been hooked ever since. Tim is a guy you root for even though you know he is going to screw up at every possible turn. The beauty of the show is that it airs 2 15 minute episodes instead of 1 30 minute episode -- this essentially prevents them from dragging things out or needing filler. If you like Todd Margaret or The Office (the real one on the BBC, not the garbage American knock-off), Tim is a MUST WATCH show. Expand
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    best cartoon in the world!!!!! hands down. stan is my favorite character he is always pissed off and yells at easy target tim often. the swearing and adult humor is what makes this cartoon so great.
  3. Sep 4, 2011
    Very very funny.Dry,subtle and smart humour.Probably one of the funniest animated shows currently on tv.A must for any comedy fan.The voice-over acting is amazing.
    Oct 24, 2008
    Refreshing alternative to Adult Swim shows, brilliantly written comedy that makes you cringe at times due to the sheer absurdity of the situations.
  5. WillM.
    Oct 23, 2008
    This is some really good stuff.
  6. RonP.
    Oct 23, 2008
    One of the best shows on TV right now. A mix between The Office and a little Family Guy.
  7. AndrewL.
    Oct 16, 2008
    this show introduces a new kind of humor not seen to tv in a while, and succeeds beautifully. Tim's dry humor is hilarious and although different from family guy, the simpsons, or south park, is still just as funny, or even more so. Tim is a likeable character who is extremely nice, but has horribly poor judgement; which can land him in some very bad, and hilarious, situations. 10/10
  8. RafiKugler
    Sep 29, 2008
    Fantastic. One of the funniest things on TV. Thank you HBO.
  9. EdK.
    Sep 28, 2008
    Loved it. Found the humor right on target.
  10. NoahB.
    Sep 28, 2008
    I don't know what's with some of the low scores on here.... It's not easy to make me laugh out loud by myself, but I was actually dying during this. It's like Home Movies without boundaries. Good stuff. If you're a fan of absurd dead pan humour this is your show.

The animation is rudimentary and the jokes aren’t much better.
  2. I didn't find much of it funny, but on a kind of purely analytical level I can see how the jokes are supposed to work, and might well work on some.
  3. Sophomoric and crude, The Life & Times of Tim may be a viable alternative for fans of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.