• Network: NBC , CTV
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.3

1. MaryAnnB
    Jun 7, 2009
    I so wanted to give this so a better rating. But after seeing 2 episodes I am almost ready to say good bye! The Cop and the Ex girlfriend are terrible. Great looks but stupid. The Cop has Everybody's Guilty No ones innocent complex. The Doc is Not very trusting of anyone. The partner is funny. Not sure about the Boss. If they calm the two women down I think this show just might work.
  2. GwennethS
    Jun 6, 2009
    I give all new shows a look-see... I looked, I saw, I was totally disappointed. Great, boring, blue eyes...but boring show... Giving this mess a miss.
  3. ScottH.
    Jun 15, 2009
    Though the concept is interesting, the final product is more than lacking. Bad plot, leaving no mystery at all. Horrid acting; no chemistry between anyone. What I feel is the only good part of this show is the scenes for the main character "reading" a person's mind. Too bad. It sounded very interesting.

1. For the moment, it would be nice if the show could just make the present more compelling.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    In a word, The Listener is boring. Or, if you prefer alliteration, listless.
  3. The writers, while showing a certain lack of imagination in feeding Toby the voices of passers-by--no, it's unlikely that woman who passes you on the street, guys, is thinking what they think she's thinking--have at least invested their lead with a mildly intriguing backstory.