The Loop : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 15, 2006
Season #: 1, 2
7.9

1. Jun 4, 2012
    Bret Harrison is playing the same character he plays in everything, a nice guy who always has relationship problems and hes good at it. He gets into lots of crazy, funny situations trying not to get fired from his job. He has a crazy, funny brother too, and 2 hot chick housemates.
  2. JeffA
    Jul 4, 2007
    This show had so much potential after season 1. Well, the changes to the show have made season 2 perhaps the worst television show I have ever seen. Why, for the love of god, why?
  3. BaduncadonkH
    Jun 24, 2007
    The first season was wobbly, but the second is absolute brilliance. Writing is fantastic; this show deserves to become a hit!
  4. MikeY
    Jun 15, 2007
    This is the funniest show I have seen in years. It is just what we need in these crazy times.
  5. Joeya.
    Jun 14, 2007
    great show
  6. Adam
    Jun 12, 2007
    Trying WAY too hard. They swing a lot, and while they connect on a few, they miss on way too many.
  7. bobbiiwhatever
    Dec 7, 2006
    dude, this was the funniest show i have watched on television in years
  8. michaele
    Sep 24, 2006
    funny smart fast pace, will make you laugh in every episode!!!!!!!
  9. NancyD
    Aug 17, 2006
    freakin hilarious. My husband and I both loved this show. Need more like it. Enough reality TV already!
  10. MeganS
    Jul 17, 2006
    This is the funniest show i have ever watched!!! OMG!!
  11. CKDexterH
    Jun 17, 2006
    "Lizzie, i love ya like a sister, but ya gotta Holster The Snootch!" The show should be given a chance, for this line alone. I agree with Eli, though - the storylines need some diversity. But, Sarah (Wright) Mason has comedic timing like Ginger Rogers, and the airline boss is fantastic....
  12. donnac
    Jun 7, 2006
    love this show can't wait until Jan for it to come back not many funny sit coms left love it love it love it..............................
  13. Devin
    May 15, 2006
    By far the best new show on television. The cast is hilarious together and the jokes are clever!
  14. Brooke
    Apr 20, 2006
    Best new show on TV!
  15. RonM
    Apr 19, 2006
    Seinfeld style with quality writing
  16. TaliR
    Apr 13, 2006
    I don't get the AD comparison, but I do think this show gets some good laughs. The main kid is great.
  17. SteveF
    Apr 8, 2006
    This show has few fleeting funny lines. Overall, not worth watching. Most people compare it to Arrested Development, which is sad, because AD was funny. The humour is juvenile and cheap, and the characters are uninteresting. Another show in a long line of swings & misses for fox. They should've stuck with Arrested Development.
  18. Eli
    Apr 4, 2006
    Though The loop was a lot better than i thought it would be it still isn't anything out of the ordinary. The characters are interesting enough to keep you awake during the show but often their antics can be repetive and stupid. The show manages to steal some laughs on and off. It has potential but it has not been tapped yet. My main problem with THE LOOP is that every episode is just Though The loop was a lot better than i thought it would be it still isn't anything out of the ordinary. The characters are interesting enough to keep you awake during the show but often their antics can be repetive and stupid. The show manages to steal some laughs on and off. It has potential but it has not been tapped yet. My main problem with THE LOOP is that every episode is just about the same. Same situations and plotlines and often jokes are recycled. So the show is watchable but doesn't do anything new. Expand
  19. KyleA
    Apr 4, 2006
    Philip Baker Hall is great. Mimi Rogers is pretty good. That's it. If anybody else says Arrested Development isn't funny, I will personally come to their house and punch them in the face.
  20. kd
    Apr 1, 2006
    that guy cracks me up! now that nbc's "must see tv" is no longer, this show will rule!!
  21. KeeganC
    Mar 29, 2006
    Plagiaristic. A bit like, 'The O.C', a bit like 'Arrested Development'. But, it still tops every other new sitcoms these days. And that's not saying much.
  22. Michele
    Mar 29, 2006
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! I am sick of the reality TV shows, and I love dumb, funny shows. I am in my 30's and if you don't like this show you just do not have a sense of humor. I would not compare this to arrested development. I DID NOT like that show, it was not funny.
  23. IanI
    Mar 28, 2006
    Plainly an attempt to revamp "Arrested Development" in a form that executives think wont "swing and miss" like the unappreciated gem that was Arrested Development. Bottom line is, no charisma and no memorable...anything. The problem with executives trying to make any show ANYTHING is it always results in dumbed down characters
  24. RandyT
    Mar 26, 2006
    What can I say? Its funny. If you don't think its funny you're probably just too old.
  25. ThomasL
    Mar 25, 2006
    I hate to admit it. It's funny. The cast is endearing. I think that I would like to know more about the characters played by Amanda Loncar and Sara Mason. There may be too many guest stars featured in the first few shows. It might be better to bring in the guest stars later in the series to keep the show from getting stale.
  26. ZackR
    Mar 25, 2006
    If you are unsophisticated enough to actually think the "Naked Gun," "Airplane," and "Police Academy" movies actually were funny, you probaably will really like this show. Its a guilty pleasure. Keep in mind though you probably won"t want to tell your friends how much you really like it if you want them to think you are an intellectual.
  27. mikew
    Mar 20, 2006
    Best show in Years!!!! I didn't stop laughing!
  28. TonyM
    Mar 19, 2006
    Great - I didn't know waht to expect when I watched it for the frist time but its a funny show. The 2nd epsiode was even better than the first.
    Mar 18, 2006
    Its a cheap rip-off of Arrested Development that doesn't even aproach the greatness of the show its copying. It's still mildly entertaining, though. It had some good moments, and I think it has potential.
  30. MikeL
    Mar 17, 2006
    Looks like the "Reminiscent of Arrested D" trilogy is complete. I'd put this one somewhere between Free Ride and Sons and Daughters. By far the most likeable star of the three. The whole "Real World" gang back at the house can GO. Mimi Rogers seems awkward doing the MILF thing. But Phillip Baker Hall (what's HE doing here?) is gold. "This is a business, not a homosexual Looks like the "Reminiscent of Arrested D" trilogy is complete. I'd put this one somewhere between Free Ride and Sons and Daughters. By far the most likeable star of the three. The whole "Real World" gang back at the house can GO. Mimi Rogers seems awkward doing the MILF thing. But Phillip Baker Hall (what's HE doing here?) is gold. "This is a business, not a homosexual coming-of-age story!" Expand
  31. SeanH
    Mar 16, 2006
    smart, funny, sexy cast, has great Potential. much better that free ride
  32. adamd
    Mar 16, 2006
    I think this show was great. Most pilots are not half that funny because they have to get all the exposition out of the way. I thought Sam was awesome and The boss was so funny! I would have liked to see more of the receptionist... but I am sure we will. All in all I think this show is going to be be a season pass on my tivo for years to come!

When you watch this show, you can almost hear some big, dumb executive animal saying, "We want a single-camera comedy that's weird and dark and fun, you know, like 'Arrested Development,' except with a young, sexy cast!"
  2. As for "The Loop," well, it's just heinous. True, we've said that before. But it can't be said enough. "The Loop": heinous.
  3. Entertainment Weekly