• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 15, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.3

1. Aug 20, 2011
    It was great ! loved it . I think The Lying Game did an amazing job ! i never imagined "The Pilot" would this awesome ! it totally beat PLL & The Nine Lives of Chloe King . Alexandra Chando Looked So Sexy and Beautiful ! So much looking forward to the next Ep ! GooD LucK
  2. Oct 14, 2011
    This show is full of suspense and romance. It has an interesting concept and the main character is very likeable. The acting is done well, and I love the way the show draws you into its reality.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    I love this show. Its very entertaining & has lots of twists & turns to hold my attention. I can't wait until next season so I can see what happened to Sutton & see if Annie is finally reunited with Emma!!
  4. Jul 29, 2012
    Almost As Good As Pretty Little Liars!
    A Really Good Show One Of The Best Of 2011!
  5. Rfa
    Jul 28, 2012
    This show is a mix of suspense and romance, and the conflicts generated by the difference of egos between the two twin sisters takes viewers to enter in The Lying Game.
  6. Feb 18, 2013
    Amazing. I started watching the first season yesterday and I'm addicted. The actress that plays both Sutton and Emma is amazing, as you can barely tell its the same person being two different girls. Of course you know, but I'm still impressed.
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    So upset ABC Family cancelled! This show was the best on the network! To cancel it for the garbage that's replacing it is a joke! Bring back The Lying Game!!!
  8. Jul 27, 2013
    Can't believe that this series has been cancelled. It was really getting somewher not like anything else. Other things drag on for seasons but this one, we got answers. NetFlix may take the show over but nothing is sure... a FB page called "Renew The Lying Game" has been made with over 4000 likes, thousands of people sending requests to Netflix, also Twitter accounts, blogs... Please Chuck Pratt Jr, if you are reading these reviews, consider making lots of teenagers and even adults happy again by giving them back their TV hour. PLEASE!!! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Aug 15, 2011
    If the target audience can endure tortured dialogue like, "A lie's a lie, but if the reasons are reasonable, then maybe you can forgive the lie," then, truth be told, Lying might stay in the game for awhile.
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Aug 15, 2011
    The Lying Game is not great television by any means but it's an adequate teen soap filled with attractive performers playing characters much younger than their actual ages, something the target audience for this type of series has come to expect.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Aug 15, 2011
    Watch and you'll want to play along, too.