The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.0

1. Aug 31, 2010
    I love the nautical, old-timey setting for this strange and sweet animated series. The animation, voices and creative plot lines are exceptional.
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    It is generally funny and has well developed characters, but many of them can be creepy and weird. Don't be surprised if it is occasionally mean-spirited.
  3. May 6, 2012
    .................................horrible. the characters are sooo annoying. they have this amazingly stupid quest to find "candy island". Episodes are very unoriginal because ive seen similar shows before!!
  4. Aug 23, 2014
    This show was and is one of my favorite old Cartoon Network TV shows! I mean it's just so creative, that it makes me wonder how someone couldn't like this show! Sure the barber could be creepy at times and there were rare random jumpscares, but it funny and goofiness get in the way of that to make this a great show!
  5. Jul 14, 2016
    It's okay but I find the animation to be ugly and the characters to be obnoxious but the plots and settings always are good. I wish this tv series could have been more for me but I can see why people like this show.

There are no critic reviews yet.