• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.5

1. MaggieK.
    Sep 24, 2008
    Interesting premise and engaging characters but the experience was ruined for me with the off-color sexual content and unusually bad language. This was unnecessary and detracted from a series that I had initially thought would be something to make an hour in front of the TV on a Tuesday night worthwhile. Since I felt uncomfortable with this throughout the hour and certainly would not have Interesting premise and engaging characters but the experience was ruined for me with the off-color sexual content and unusually bad language. This was unnecessary and detracted from a series that I had initially thought would be something to make an hour in front of the TV on a Tuesday night worthwhile. Since I felt uncomfortable with this throughout the hour and certainly would not have wanted my daughter to be in the room while this was on, I will not be tuning in for future episodes. Expand
  2. Jul 15, 2012
    The lead guy sucks so right off the bat thats a recipe for sestruction! Not to mention IT'S A COMPLETE KNOCKOFF OF PSYCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. ingridw
    Apr 13, 2009
    This show is WAY! to Predictable, 4 out of the last 5 episodes i have watched i guessed who the killer or killers were at the start of the show......the show doesnt have enough suspence and the drama isnt worth staying around for.. its almost like they hired the llowest paid writers they could get to try and pull off a blockbuster of the year...Good luck.
  4. EA.
    Sep 24, 2008
    This show seemed like a rip off if USA's Psych on a few Valium. Yawn.
  5. MichaelC.
    Oct 18, 2009
    Complete garbage.
  6. AlexT.
    Sep 27, 2008
    Definitely a HUGE rip off of Psych HUGE HUGE HUGE rip off!!!!! just not as funny or as good. Get original
  7. J_B
    Nov 5, 2011
    The acting, aside from Simon Baker who I love, isn't very good at all. Robin Tunney has the emotion of a brick, but I blame that mostly on the bad writing/I really want to like this show, because of Simon Baker, but there's so many other, better shows out there.

1. The tricks he performs are overshadowed by the glee with which Baker performs them. Like any good grifter, he gets a genuine thrill out of entertaining, manipulating, or confusing people.
  2. This role is tailor-made for Baker, who has a flair for playing irreverent characters who are crucial to the success of the system even as they tweak its authority figures.
    Because as much as Baker's suavely sly version of a gotcha artist is a welcome addition, thanks to a few not-so-hidden laws of character-actor placement, you'll guess the pilot scenario's killer before anybody else.