The Millers : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2013
Season #: 1, 2
4.4

1. Nov 5, 2013
    I like the concept of the parents being separated and living with each child. The first episode was good.
    But, they make all the other characters as if they are dumb and useless. You can tell who are the main actors. The mother Margo Martindale the son Will Arnett and the father Beau Bridges.
    But, the content of the show seems so demeaning. I still laugh at some of the jokes. But, its a bad use of good actors in my opinion.
  2. Nov 9, 2013
    This show is not that bad, it is just nothing special. After watching the first episode I was entertained, just did not feel drawn to watching the next episode.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 11, 2013
    Everyone works so hard--including Arnett, even if he never lets you see him sweat--that this comes very close to succeeding. [21 Oct 2013, p.48]
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Oct 4, 2013
    [The actors'] experience and timing makes the writing work better than it is written, but they are working overtime to get that to happen.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Oct 3, 2013
    As much as I don't like it, I pretty much love the whole cast.