• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2013
Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. Nov 17, 2013
    The Millers is the new "All in the Family" show this season with the best assembly of actors, period! Every new show needs "wiggle room". Love the show and can't wait to see the next episode, "Mom on dating site".
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    I thought it was hilarious! Very funny and love the concept! My husband and I laughed out loud over and over. We will definitely stay tuned. I hope it makes it because I plan on watching it for years. Love Will Arnett and the parents are perfect. Great casting!
  3. Oct 4, 2013
    I'm SHOCKED that the reviews are not better. I just watched the premiere on my DVR and have enjoyed massive (and much needed) belly laughs for the first half of the show. I LOVE IT. Margo Martindale and Beau Bridges are GENIUS, allowing Will Arnett to be more restrained and not slapstick. The supporting cast is also good. I will be watching every week. Hope it lasts a long time.
  4. Dec 20, 2013
    This show is hilarious, I watched my first episode last night and laughed for almost the entire half hour. The things the dad says/does is too funny (personally because I have a relative who is EXACTLY like him).
  5. Dec 19, 2013
    We "Love" The Millers, this show brings laughter back into our lives. It is the BEST!! So tired of reality shows!!! It is hilarious, so funny and we intend on staying in tune for weeks to come and hope it will get renewed for many more seasons!!
  6. Nov 29, 2013
    Contrary to many others I enjoy "The Millers." To me it is the most entertaining and realistic sitcom to come out this year. Particularly enjoyed the cemetery plot episode as exactly something that could happen with hilarious results! While it isn't the best sitcom in history it is better than any other new one with well crafted stories touching on real familial issues. The "DirtyContrary to many others I enjoy "The Millers." To me it is the most entertaining and realistic sitcom to come out this year. Particularly enjoyed the cemetery plot episode as exactly something that could happen with hilarious results! While it isn't the best sitcom in history it is better than any other new one with well crafted stories touching on real familial issues. The "Dirty Dancing" scene was the single funniest thing I've seen on a sitcom this season. I think the disappointed people were expecting "The Will Arnett Show" but he's merely glue that holds the real stars of the show together. The stars are Margo Martindale and Beau Bridges. Greg Garcia has a knack for creating quirky shows with a heart where characters have real feelings and I'll enjoy this one while it lasts, which judging by other reviews might not be long. If this show isn't genuinely funny to you, grow a heart. Beau Bridges is funnier than expected and Margo Martindale has the best acting chops of anyone in the cast. I knew she was great at dramatic characters but here in this show, a comedy of all things, lies the best work she ever did. She's a force! Expand
  7. Jul 10, 2014
    This is the funniest show on TV. I laugh out loud at every episode. The critics have obviously not given it a chance. It is every bit as funny as The Big Bang in its early years.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 11, 2013
    Everyone works so hard--including Arnett, even if he never lets you see him sweat--that this comes very close to succeeding. [21 Oct 2013, p.48]
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Oct 4, 2013
    [The actors'] experience and timing makes the writing work better than it is written, but they are working overtime to get that to happen.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Oct 3, 2013
    As much as I don't like it, I pretty much love the whole cast.