The Next Iron Chef : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Mar 25, 2013
    In my opinion, this cooking competition show is better than Iron Chef America, with nail biting elimination rounds and talented contestants. Judging is reasonable, but could be better.
  2. Mar 6, 2017
    It’s a silly competition show, but I loved it. A fun game, something that really got me into cooking for myself. Chef Alex Guarnaschelli was my favorite. I love her attitude and charm. The show is easy to get into but also easy to step out of and take a break. One episode at a time—but towards the end you want to just binge and find out who’s gonna win.
    I think this was one of the first
    I think this was one of the first things we watched together? It was fun. You love to cook and you had a lot of interesting things to say about what the chefs were doing in each round. I remember how your mom taught you different ways to split open a pomegranate. Sitting on your bed, you sliced one open with your pocket knife and we shared the seeds. It was very sweet, and I wanted to stay there with you. At the end of the night you asked me to sleepover, but it was too soon and I went home. Your face fell, and I found myself reassuring you that I liked you, even though I wasn’t entirely sure if I did. Things went on that way for a while.
    Show Rating: 6/10
    Viewing Experience: 7/10

There are no critic reviews yet.