The Nine : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 4, 2006
7.8

1. EdG
    Oct 5, 2006
    This shows premise is great and the delivery was equal to the task. Creativity in Hollywood is not dead!! Congrats on another hit ABC!
  2. Slingblade
    Oct 6, 2006
    This score is based on the pilot and after watching it without commercials thanks to my DVR. Thoroughly captivated, stylized drama. Kinda like a mixture of Lost, 24, Memento and SWAT - but I have to agree with the other posts that it's going to be tough to keep up the level of the pilot as the season develops. Best pilot I've seen since Lost.
  3. PeggyW
    Oct 19, 2006
    I would give it an 11 if I could. This is a show that grabs you up and doesn't let go. It leaves you wanting more while playing the "What If" game in your mind, trying to figure out the different scenerios. I think it is a show that will be on for a long time. Once everyone knows the full story of what happened during the 52 hours, that is just a bit of the story. These people are I would give it an 11 if I could. This is a show that grabs you up and doesn't let go. It leaves you wanting more while playing the "What If" game in your mind, trying to figure out the different scenerios. I think it is a show that will be on for a long time. Once everyone knows the full story of what happened during the 52 hours, that is just a bit of the story. These people are out living their lives the best that they can and have already created more storyline. I'll be there every Wendseday enjoying what is revealed. Collapse
  4. ClaraN
    Dec 2, 2006
    A terrific show that deserved better from ABC. Initially I tuned in because of Tim Daly but got hooked on the story line and the rest of the cast. There are so many questions that need to be answered, they need to bring it back NOW.
  5. RobM
    Oct 5, 2006
    Great show, great cast, intriguing plot that keeps you guessing.
  6. LindaL
    Oct 9, 2006
    Wow, I was immediately, totally engrossed.The drama of the hostage situation, and the tantalizing questions that remain to be answered, really drew me into caring about these characters.
  7. pennyw
    Jan 1, 2007
    A great show, lots of questions and a ecellent cast
  8. RodP
    Jan 5, 2007
    Don't cancel... It is the best show no one is watching.
  9. jorgec
    Nov 13, 2006
    Best new show this season. Compelling characters (and actors), justified narrative structure, and well developed scenes. A joy to watch.
  10. MaureenC
    Nov 6, 2006
    Please do not cancel this show.
  11. PWALKER
    Oct 19, 2006
    I agree with nancy t, ...finally a smrt tv show. I vote it is a winner leaving you wondering what the next show will reveal. This is a drama not your typical tv program. keep us interested and wanting more. Thank you.
  12. SherryB
    Oct 20, 2006
    I love it.
  13. JoeH
    Oct 21, 2006
    The best new show of the season. Captivating in every respect. After only three episodes I have become thoroughly invested emotionally and otherwise in each character.
  14. richardd
    Oct 26, 2006
    First rate acting, with a compelling idea. How can one shocking, frightening event change for life, and all the relationships in it?
  15. ArtA
    Oct 4, 2006
    Its an awesome show.
  16. AprilB
    Oct 9, 2006
    I loved this pilot. There is something intriguing to the mix of seemingly ordinary people and it's important that none of the characters are played over the top. And unlike Lost it presents a situation that is more likely, more down to earth. I have high hopes for this show.
  17. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    I am addicted to this show. I can't wait to find out what actually happened in the bank!
  18. nancyt
    Oct 13, 2006
    Thank god they finally put on a smart tv show
  19. TanyaG
    Dec 2, 2006
    An excellent drama with a superb cast. I know network tv is driven by ratings which add up to revenue from advertisers, but... PLEASE give this show a chance to build a larger audience. Rome (or perhaps I should say: Disneyland) wasn't built in a day! Other shows, both comedy and drama have been given the chance to grow; we're just asking for the same consideration for this An excellent drama with a superb cast. I know network tv is driven by ratings which add up to revenue from advertisers, but... PLEASE give this show a chance to build a larger audience. Rome (or perhaps I should say: Disneyland) wasn't built in a day! Other shows, both comedy and drama have been given the chance to grow; we're just asking for the same consideration for this well-written, well-acted series. Expand
  20. TroyI
    Mar 22, 2007
    This show had me on the edge of my seat every week! Great acting, superb storyline, and excellent filming! Why noone watched it to give it bad reviews is beyond me....finally a show comes along with quality acting (second to Lost) and isn't cheesy like all the crime-crap out there and it gets cancelled..? Comeon' America...

1. It's a fantastic show, neck-and-neck with Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip for best new show of the season.
    The writing is daring, the editing dazzling and bold... this is prime-time storytelling that pops.
    The Nine doesn’t quite feel like a Lost knockoff since its missing-piece, jigsaw-puzzle construct has a basis in reality: the unknowable feelings of those who have weathered personal crisis.