• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
9.1

1. NathanD.
    Oct 26, 2007
    I absolutely love this show, and season three is the best of them all so far. I can't think of another show where I love all the characters as much as I do with this show (of the five or so main characters). It's tough to pick one that I like above the others, because they grow on you, and the actors have really made them their own. I just can't say enough good things. Great show.
  2. StevenB.
    Feb 19, 2008
    The Office has to be the best comedy on television today. And it's not just the slapstick comedy that requires a minimal amount of brain cells. It's the kind of comedy that makes you realize that there are actually people on this earth that are so oblivious to how everything works.
  3. LeighW
    Mar 25, 2009
    The Office is probably one of best comedies on American television today. Unfortunately the writing quality in the most recent seasons has declined compared to the second and third seasons, but the incredible actors are still holding the show together. You know that the acting is good when you can't tell what's improv and what's written. With Michaels antics, Jim and The Office is probably one of best comedies on American television today. Unfortunately the writing quality in the most recent seasons has declined compared to the second and third seasons, but the incredible actors are still holding the show together. You know that the acting is good when you can't tell what's improv and what's written. With Michaels antics, Jim and Pam's love life and Dwight's constant struggle for power, The Office is an easy show to relate to and love. Expand
  4. ScottT.
    Sep 13, 2007
    Hilarious and captivating, The Office Season 3 does not disappoint. The additional features are hilarious in their own right and add a lot to the show. The commentaries are interesting an applicable. Even if you caught all of the deleted scenes on NBC.com last year, there are still more that you have not seen. A must have for anybody who enjoys TV.
  5. EvanB.
    Sep 13, 2007
    The Office Season 2 was my all-time favorite, followed by 3, and then 1. The actors seem to be comfortable with their roles, and are very funny. If you haven't seen the other seasons though, I would start with those first because it is like one big story. This is one of the few TV shows that I can enjoy over and over again without getting tired of it! Enjoy!
  6. Anoynomous
    Feb 18, 2008
    I think this show is hilarious, but at the same time amazingly witty and entertaining with A LOT of romance all at the same time These writers are geniuses! This show is up there with my facorite TV shows, witch include 30 Rock and Arrested Development.
  7. Oct 17, 2010
    Another great, consistently funny season that was very much on par with season two. The introduction of Karen was a great way to throw a wrench into the Jim/Pam relationship, and some of the series' best episodes ("A Benihana Christmas," "Ben Franklin") were the highlights.
  8. Sep 25, 2012
    Easily the best season of the show so far. It's an incredibly likeable show that definently lives up to all the hype around it. I really enjoy the show.
  9. Mar 11, 2011
    You can't beat this show. The Office is awesome. One of the greatest shows ever. It is always so hilarious. The cast is amazing and have such good chemistry. Steve Carell is crazy funny and makes a perfect Michael Scott.
  10. Sep 18, 2012
    Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb.
  11. PrestonO.
    Oct 15, 2007
    This is an amazing show that just keeps getting better. The crazy office antics are all original and creative. Watch this show!!
  12. AntonE.
    Sep 12, 2007
    Awesome set! At Best Buy, I bought a this bundle that included a Dundie Award and a mini Dwight bobblehead for only $42.99! I thought it was definitely worth it. Great Scott!!
  13. EricC.
    Sep 17, 2007
    While it further expands its dominance as a sitcom, this season just isn't as classic as the previous two. I loved it, but it got frustrating when they tried too hard to develop too many characters, when there's really onely four or five that you really care about. I can't wait for the next season, which has just the original group, plus Ed Helms, who's hilarious, so I While it further expands its dominance as a sitcom, this season just isn't as classic as the previous two. I loved it, but it got frustrating when they tried too hard to develop too many characters, when there's really onely four or five that you really care about. I can't wait for the next season, which has just the original group, plus Ed Helms, who's hilarious, so I don't mind. The guest director episodes, especially the Joss Whedon one, were amazing. Expand
  14. Travis
    Sep 28, 2007
    Great show very witty and well written.
  15. linclink
    Jan 21, 2008
    Along with "The Simpsons", "30 Rock", and "Pushing Daisies", this is one of the few shows I actually watch. It is still cranking out high quality work. And while I did, and do, love the original British version (I've seen every episode) I actually think the U.S. version is better in every way possible!!!
  16. JonH.
    Apr 25, 2008
    A very funny show, best thing on TV, Dwight FTW
  17. MStylez
    Nov 13, 2007
    Greatest season of any show in the history of TV. I know some may disagree, but I like that the auxiliary characters were developed more. Creed for example is hilarious and one of the most oddball characters, so I am glad that we got to learn more about him. Season 4 is picking up steam, and has been funny the past couple of weeks, but season 3 is hard to beat.
  18. JonathanF.
    Sep 12, 2007
    Aside from the lackluster first few episodes (including the tasteless premiere), this is a great collection of episodes, and a truly hilarious show. What a cast.
  19. Melissa
    Sep 13, 2007
    I Love The Office. Great Show, Great DVD Bundle.
  20. Nov 24, 2010
    Season 3 offers a compelling story arc, as well as a large increase in comedic element. You will not be disappointed by this season because it is the office at it's prime. By far, the best season to date.
  21. Jun 20, 2014
    Even when the show isn't being a complete laugh riot this 3rd season manages to consistently entertain thanks to it's enjoyable characters and plot-lines. Whether it's focus is on character relationships or just some crazy and funny moments, there is a high-level of quality and writing that not many other sitcoms have managed to attain. Overall the 3rd season continues to be a highlyEven when the show isn't being a complete laugh riot this 3rd season manages to consistently entertain thanks to it's enjoyable characters and plot-lines. Whether it's focus is on character relationships or just some crazy and funny moments, there is a high-level of quality and writing that not many other sitcoms have managed to attain. Overall the 3rd season continues to be a highly entertaining and humorous show. My total score for the season is a 9.1/10=Amazing. Expand
  22. Dec 10, 2011
    Thus far, as of the year 2011, this stands as the best season of a great show. Quick-witted, hilarious, and featuring an underlying sweetness, "The Office", season 3, is truly remarkable. Probably the greatest season of a comedy television show of all time.

1. Reviewed by: Meeta Agrawal
    For such a quick-witted comedy, the eight episode commentaries aren't as sharp as you'd expect, and Carell is entirely absent. But some three hours of deleted scenes--funnier takes of already hilarious sequences, beefed-up stories for the supporting cast--compensate.
  2. Reviewed by: Travis Fickett and Christopher Monfette
    The Office: Season Three offers what may be its best season yet on a DVD collection truly worthy of a place in the forefront of your collection. Well-presented and rich in worthwhile extras, this is one DVD not to miss.
  3. Reviewed by: Connie Ogle
    The engaging, honest commentary is just what a DVD set should provide, and once again The Office extras don't disappoint.