• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
9.1

1. MushRoomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    My wife and I are huge fans of The Office, but this season premiere left us with mixed feelings. The reason why we liked the first 2 seasons was because the environment felt realistic. The office setting mixed with realistic people made you feel like you were really peeking into a quirky slice of life. But some of the over the border jokes in this episode worries us and we hope they bring My wife and I are huge fans of The Office, but this season premiere left us with mixed feelings. The reason why we liked the first 2 seasons was because the environment felt realistic. The office setting mixed with realistic people made you feel like you were really peeking into a quirky slice of life. But some of the over the border jokes in this episode worries us and we hope they bring it down a notch for the rest of the season. A few spoilers for those who have not watched yet that bothered us specifically were the cat in the freezer serial killer sub plot which turns Dwight into a creepy person rather than the eccentric person that we grew to love. And the other sub plot that bugged us was the whole far fetched 5k run for Rabies!! Come on. This is silly yes and I understand that Micheal Scotts not too bright but come on. Jan being in two places at once? This is insane not funny. What I enjoyed about previous seasons was that I was laughing the whole episode with aches in my cheeks. This premiere episode had me feeling sick at times and rolling my eyes one too many times. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Meeta Agrawal
    For such a quick-witted comedy, the eight episode commentaries aren't as sharp as you'd expect, and Carell is entirely absent. But some three hours of deleted scenes--funnier takes of already hilarious sequences, beefed-up stories for the supporting cast--compensate.
  2. Reviewed by: Travis Fickett and Christopher Monfette
    The Office: Season Three offers what may be its best season yet on a DVD collection truly worthy of a place in the forefront of your collection. Well-presented and rich in worthwhile extras, this is one DVD not to miss.
  3. Reviewed by: Connie Ogle
    The engaging, honest commentary is just what a DVD set should provide, and once again The Office extras don't disappoint.