The Office : Season 4

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 24, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.7

1. Oct 1, 2016
    With only 14 episodes -- ‘The office’ manages to continue with its simple plot and nuanced way of presenting humor. It just works. Hilarious characters with many different personalities and traits. Development of these individuals have become a more explored part of the show, nice! Still it’s not a show for everybody out -- but it is one of the most simplest comedies out there. Romance,With only 14 episodes -- ‘The office’ manages to continue with its simple plot and nuanced way of presenting humor. It just works. Hilarious characters with many different personalities and traits. Development of these individuals have become a more explored part of the show, nice! Still it’s not a show for everybody out -- but it is one of the most simplest comedies out there. Romance, humor, chemistry & a simple plot. Simple and really fun!

Average personal episode score: 73,8/100

Personal rating: 78/100
    Critical rating: 75/100
  2. Jun 11, 2016
    what a horrible show. It's boring, not funny, and the characters are so hard to like. Parks and Rec is 10 times better than this crap show. The only good episodes were stress relief and dinner party
  3. Jan 25, 2016
    My Rating: (9.3/10.0)

Another great season of the Office. Season 2 and 3 we're both better, but that shouldn't take anything away from Season 4. Yet again, Michael Scott is back to being the hilariously, clueless boss that he has always been. Jim and Dwight are of course back at their shenanigans. Just a lot of fun to watch. Highly recommend watching Season 4.
  4. Jun 28, 2014
    Still enjoyable, but a much weaker season than those that came before it. It can still bring the laughs even if some episodes can be duds overall. I typically find myself complaining about sitcoms that put so much emphasis on certain character's relationship dramas, watching characters go back and forth with their feelings for each other is a way overused sitcom trend, but since theStill enjoyable, but a much weaker season than those that came before it. It can still bring the laughs even if some episodes can be duds overall. I typically find myself complaining about sitcoms that put so much emphasis on certain character's relationship dramas, watching characters go back and forth with their feelings for each other is a way overused sitcom trend, but since the Jim/Pam storyline sort of wrapped up in season 3 there seems to be a missing hook here. Luckily it looks they are planning a new one for season 5.

Season 4 is still good. It may be the weakest season so far, but it's still funny and has great characters to keep it entertaining overall. Part of me wonders if I just burned myself out and that I'm starting to pick up on the lack of any big change in the formula. On the bright side it it looks like some fresh new aspects have been set up for season 5. I still like the show and looking forward to more.
  5. Sep 25, 2012
    The show is in it's prime right now. My favorite season so far. I have watched the entire season in a day. It's that addicting. I love the office and can't get enough of it.
  6. Sep 18, 2012
    Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb.
  7. Dec 10, 2011
    Almost every episode is perfect. Almost every joke hits. Almost. And that almost is good enough for me at this point, because TV doesn't ever make me laugh harder than it does in this season of "The Office".
  8. Mar 11, 2011
    You can't beat this show. The Office is awesome. One of the greatest shows ever. It is always so hilarious. The cast is amazing and have such good chemistry. Steve Carell is crazy funny and makes a perfect Michael Scott.
  9. Nov 24, 2010
    Season 1, 2 and 3 all had their good efforts, but season 4 seems to have been a slip. Though not terrible, it is not amazing. the last few episodes definitely bring about an obvious fulfillment to the series, because with out them, it would have been a fairly boring season of the office.
  10. Oct 17, 2010
    Still great, but starting to show some wear, this writers'-strike afflicted season had the benefit of adding Amy Ryan's Holly, but suffered from inconsistency that was not present in the show's previous two outstanding seasons.

There are no critic reviews yet.