• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 24, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
7.9

1. Oct 5, 2012
    I originally had it a 6 but what saved this season from being as bad as the previous one was that the finale few episodes were rather good. The addition of Will Ferrell (for a few of the final episodes of the season) and the strong season finale were very enjoyable and it reminded me of how good the show use to be.
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    You can't beat this show. The Office is awesome. One of the greatest shows ever. It is always so hilarious. The cast is amazing and have such good chemistry. Steve Carell is crazy funny and makes a perfect Michael Scott. I wouldn't change a thing. The Office is still the best show on t.v. I hate to see Steve Carell leave the show.
  3. Jul 20, 2011
    This season had plot, comedy, everything! but it was also missing something very important. As Steve Carrel leaves the office he takes with him a great character that arguably made the office so successful. Steve will be missed. Goodbye Michael.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Ok, I'm sort of relieved. The Office is not the funniest show on TV anymore, but it's definitely an improvement on season 6 (which was pretty bad). So far, it has been funny enough and sweet enough for me to watch every week again, I do feel glad that it seems to be on the right track again, but we all know Steve Carell is leaving after the end of this season, so I don't know what toOk, I'm sort of relieved. The Office is not the funniest show on TV anymore, but it's definitely an improvement on season 6 (which was pretty bad). So far, it has been funny enough and sweet enough for me to watch every week again, I do feel glad that it seems to be on the right track again, but we all know Steve Carell is leaving after the end of this season, so I don't know what to expect. I know the writers have said that the show will keep going, but really, without Michael Scott, the heart of the show, I have no idea how they'll keep the show interesting. Expand
  5. Jul 10, 2014
    While taking it's humor to a more cartoony level does hurt the show a bit, the always likable characters and excellent plot-lines keep the show enjoyable. This season leads to a departure of a very big character and also features a number of great cameos. There's an impressive sense of scale in the plot threads here making for a much larger feeling season overall. While it's not as funnyWhile taking it's humor to a more cartoony level does hurt the show a bit, the always likable characters and excellent plot-lines keep the show enjoyable. This season leads to a departure of a very big character and also features a number of great cameos. There's an impressive sense of scale in the plot threads here making for a much larger feeling season overall. While it's not as funny as some of the previous seasons it's still very enjoyable and I give it a 7.9/10=Good. Expand
  6. Apr 16, 2011
    Not only does this season bring back much of the style that made The Office number one, but it also gives each character an opportunity to shine, and it gives Michael an opportunity to go out with a bang. Season 7 is nothing shy of perfection.
  7. Jun 3, 2011
    The season finale of The Office mirrors the woes of the writers and producers of the show at this point. Faced with the enormous task of finding a replacement for Steve Carell is as tough, if not more, as replacing the bumbling and entertaining Michael Scott, Regional Manager of the Scranton branch. Diangello (Will Ferrel) was the first option but it didnâ
  8. Jun 16, 2011
    Although not the show it once was in say Season 3, The Office is still superbly funny. Although not as ground-breaking as it once was, The Office still manages to be in the top 5 of TV's comedies. Blending comedy and emotion perfectly, The Office Season 7 manages to entertain every week. Not watching The Office is a terrible mistake.
  9. Sep 18, 2012
    Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb. Usually funny. Sometimes dumb.
  10. Dec 10, 2011
    Let's call it The Michael Scott Finale Season. It's a really impressive follow-up to the joyous tonal tendencies of season 6, even if it does lose a little steam at about the mid-section.
  11. Jan 23, 2013
    Finding the heart it lost along the way, The Office's final season is a delight. Michael Scott's dimensions are highlighted with the help of Steve Carell; who is the face of the series. Anything after this is a drowning fish on the beach.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 14, 2010
    Now in season 7, the onetime groundbreaker has become merely sweet and amiable. It crumbles like a soft-baked cookie. [6 Nov 2010, p.49]