• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 24, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.4

1. Aug 18, 2010
    This is SOOOOOO halarious and entertaining!!!! Steve Carrell has done his best along with his co-stars with HALARIOUS JOKES and situations! All of the seasons are so funny! I think you should see this show. Once you see it, you will fall in love with it!
  2. Feb 13, 2011
    The Office (U.S) is the best comedy series I have ever seen. It surpasses its U.K. predecessor in every way. This should be seen by all fans of Modern Family and Parks and Recreations.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    The Office is awesome. One of the greatest shows ever. It is always so hilarious. The cast is amazing and have such good chemistry. Steve Carell is crazy funny and makes a perfect Michael Scott.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    The first season is just an introduction to one of the most amazing television sitcoms of all time. Albeit too short, I thoroughly enjoyed it and had my share of laughs. The casting is just perfect, and it had me begging for more.
  5. May 16, 2011
    Possibly the best comedy on television, NBC's The Office is a can't miss. The show's dynamic cast is lead by the one and only Steve Carrell and backed expertly by Rainn Wilson, John Krazinski, and Jenna Fischer. The later seasons see the introduction or increased screen time of B.J. Novak, Ed Helms and Craig Robinson. The first two seasons follow closely with the documentary style of thePossibly the best comedy on television, NBC's The Office is a can't miss. The show's dynamic cast is lead by the one and only Steve Carrell and backed expertly by Rainn Wilson, John Krazinski, and Jenna Fischer. The later seasons see the introduction or increased screen time of B.J. Novak, Ed Helms and Craig Robinson. The first two seasons follow closely with the documentary style of the BBC original series of the same name. The following seasons move to a bit sleeker sit-com style that gets better with time. The constant clashing of Jim and Dwight and the outrageous antics of Michael are what sets this show above the rest. Expand
  6. Jun 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The season finale of The Office mirrors the woes of the writers and producers of the show at this point. Faced with the enormous task of finding a replacement for Steve Carell is as tough, if not more, as replacing the bumbling and entertaining Michael Scott, Regional Manager of the Scranton branch. Diangello (Will Ferrel) was the first option but it didnâ Expand
  7. Oct 13, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Itâ Expand
  8. Nov 15, 2011
    this is my all time favorite TV show, I am 15 years old, and i even find humor in it. Every episode seems to get better and better, even though Steve Carrel left, it's still hilarious and and it's getting even better, i can't wait to see how the season turns out
  9. Jun 1, 2012
    Great social commentary of people in leadership positions who lack leadership skills and qualities interacting with people in lower positions who have better leadership skills. Just like in daily life. Shows how ridiculous ppl look when they distort their own reality to having such qualities, which makes amazing comedy to watch!!!
  10. Aug 6, 2012
    This show remains my favorite show on TV. Even after Steve Carrell left, the writers adapted the show to keep it entertaining. It has lost some luster since Steve's departure, but is now more grounded and realistic. It is more down to earth while still being funny. Season 8 was not my favorite season, but it was sure up there. I can't wait to see what they do in Season 9.
  11. Aug 4, 2013
    Love the show my top favorite shows. I think Dwight is my favorite characters but I miss Michael Scott. I don't want to spoil so I'll just say best show ever always full of surprises. Watched it I thought it was the weirdest show ever but I got hooked so now it's my fav!
  12. Dec 12, 2013
    One of my favorite TV shows ever. I fell so deeply in love with it I don't even have words. Every single character makes the show magical. I do admit it took a couple episodes to get into but I got hooked. The show actually did a wonderful job of mixing comedy with some emotional tones. Pam and Jim were just a magical couple and I can't think of a better on screen TV couple.
  13. Jan 27, 2015
    This is easily one of the best shows out there. It is entertaining and hilarious from beginning to end! This is a must watch from start to finish .
  14. Feb 3, 2015
    I have watched countless tv shows that are comedies but nothing beats the office. I have watched every episode several times and there always just as funny as the first. This is the wittiest comedy you will ever see. The only down side is when they get rid of Michael but the Jim and Dwight duo is to awesome. Greatest comedy show ever.
  15. Mar 24, 2015
    How does this not have a 10/10 from everyone on here? It was the best show in the past 10 years. I don't even have to explain myself. Just, give it a 10 out of 10 and be on your way...
  16. Apr 27, 2015
    Although the original UK series' ugly cousin, this first season of The Office US is a cracker. Great writing and acting ensure the crossover is a success. John Krasinski already shows promise.
  17. Feb 11, 2011
    Short but sweet. one of the best office seasons. Mainly because it sticks almost stricly to comedy rather than going into dramatic romance sub-plots that just don't belong like in the newer seasons.
  18. dzy
    Apr 24, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of my favorite shows of all time, sadly it has dropped off a bit. It felt like something was lost when Pam and Jim finally married. It was still a great show after it, but not as amazing. And of course season 8's big change with a new boss. Season 8 had its moments, but what annoyed me the most was how jobs were just being given away. First was how Robert California just talked his way into becoming CEO of the company and second was one of the most recent episodes where Andy just loses his job to Nellie. Enough rambling.. the show was great. It had so many great and memorable moments, from Jim's pranks on Dwight, Michael's hate for Toby, and of course the mighty "That's What She Said" line we all know and love. Expand
  19. Jun 23, 2012
    This is one of the best comedy series i have ever seen. Dwight Shrute remains the most hilarious character . Even Steve Carrell is amazing in his role as a boss. It is better than the British counterpart. Some people might find it slow but it gets really funny as the seasons progress.
  20. Sep 8, 2012
    An extremely fun series, the US version has managed to successfully surpass it's UK origins in popularity. The majority of humor within is based solely off awkward situations, great if you enjoy embarrassment and casual laughs.
  21. Jul 7, 2013
    Overall from season 1 to 9, I wish there was a season 10, to make it reach other few TV programs such as Small ville, as much as the jokes/funny moments and wittiness were a dying breed in former episodes. I do however applaud The Office for lasting that long, and carrying on without its major character *Steve Carrell*. I say a big Thank you for all the laughs from season 1 producing moreOverall from season 1 to 9, I wish there was a season 10, to make it reach other few TV programs such as Small ville, as much as the jokes/funny moments and wittiness were a dying breed in former episodes. I do however applaud The Office for lasting that long, and carrying on without its major character *Steve Carrell*. I say a big Thank you for all the laughs from season 1 producing more funny moments than i could laugh at to 9 showing the show has more jokes as little as it may be up its sleeve. From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you The Office US. Great Job you kept me and a whole lot of people who understood the humor entertained! Expand
  22. Oct 1, 2013
    the office is an extremely funny sitcom that also delves into deeper social issues if you look hard enough. Set perfectly in the dead little city of Scranton with a Lot of grays, It might depress a bit after hearing the employees struggles although it is extremely funny.
  23. Jun 8, 2014
    It's short coming in at only 6 episodes, but this first season brings a lot of laughs. The excellent cast melds together perfectly, with stand out performances from Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson. The way it parodies working at an office, as well as it's believable characters, really make it a treat. I find it to be a stand out first season that I feel lives up to all of the hype I hadIt's short coming in at only 6 episodes, but this first season brings a lot of laughs. The excellent cast melds together perfectly, with stand out performances from Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson. The way it parodies working at an office, as well as it's believable characters, really make it a treat. I find it to be a stand out first season that I feel lives up to all of the hype I had heard about it from so many. Here's hoping this continues into season 2. Expand
  24. Aug 4, 2014
    The Office is absurdly funny and is probably the highlight of Steve Carrerll's carrier. With a great supporting cast and some fine timing, this NBC sitcom won multiple emmy's and golden globes. The writing is funny and the characters are also funny.
  25. Oct 2, 2014
    The Office ran it's mark and is a sustaining program. Even in the latter seasons when characters became less interesting resulting in more stale episodes, the show for me rang true consistently throughout the years and ends wonderfully. My favourite moments are when characters are separated and apart from the office, the show is at it's best when the set piece is not enclosed within a veryThe Office ran it's mark and is a sustaining program. Even in the latter seasons when characters became less interesting resulting in more stale episodes, the show for me rang true consistently throughout the years and ends wonderfully. My favourite moments are when characters are separated and apart from the office, the show is at it's best when the set piece is not enclosed within a very boring office space. Expand

1. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Jul 1, 2013
    It's ironic that NBC's most original sitcom in years is a remake, but who cares? The Office is a daring, unflinching take on very American workplace tensions.
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    Devotees are probably poised to dismiss the adaptation out of hand, but I found enough funny business here to overcome my sales resistance.
  3. Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Jun 18, 2013
    The good news for fans — and neophytes — is that the new sitcom is clever and insular, capturing all the drudgery, awkwardness, and rivalry of cubicle living. ... Ultimately, though, The Office lacks the aching subtlety of the BBC version.