• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 20, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
2.1

1. Mar 22, 2011
    I watch all of the Housewives series obsessively, but this is just dreadful. It's not just boring, it's unwatchable. The only thing worthwhile is Marysol's mother, Elsa. Sorry, Bravo, but this is a flop.
  2. Apr 4, 2011
    Same old. At least camera people and others have work when Burn Notice isn't filming. (They don't even film CSI Miami in Miami.)
  3. Oct 1, 2013
    I've always loved all of the real housewives shows. This has got to be the most boring fail that bravo has ever released. I'm literally to the point where it takes me 3-4 days to even watch the recorded episode in my dvr. When I finally watch every other recording and get around to it, I watch it right before bed, instead of reading a boring book, to put me to sleep. I love Joanna, but I feel like watching this show is torture. Alexis, Marysol, Audriana, and even Joanna have the worst storylines ever. Audriana and Alexis being the absolute worst. Omg and Lisa is so boring I completely forgot to even mention her! wow lol, this is so horrible. Bravo, please, I beg you, fire every single girl, come with a brand new cast, and I may consider forgiving you one day. It's so awful it hurts. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 23, 2011
    Here, with no force of personality, the format is just a congress of faux-fabulous. [28 Feb 2011, p.39]
  2. Reviewed by: Valerie Kellogg
    Feb 22, 2011
    The dynamics of the show seem different enough that "Housewives" fans will want to give Miami a try. But we'll have to see if the plot lines will sustain interest.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Feb 22, 2011
    The Real Housewives Of Miami is even more egregiously fake than the average reality show, so much so that the producers haven't even bothered to remove bloopers in which cast members forget what day it's supposed to be.