• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 4, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
3.5

1. Jun 15, 2012
    I think its boring! I feel asleep 3/4 of the way through. I like the new girls but they should be on a higher class show. I liked it with the old cast and dont understand why they kept Sonja. She drinks too much, is in love with herself and from all the blogs Ive read most people wanted her and Ramona gone. I will watch to give another review if nothing else is on. Love Atl, O.C and B.HI think its boring! I feel asleep 3/4 of the way through. I like the new girls but they should be on a higher class show. I liked it with the old cast and dont understand why they kept Sonja. She drinks too much, is in love with herself and from all the blogs Ive read most people wanted her and Ramona gone. I will watch to give another review if nothing else is on. Love Atl, O.C and B.H More class! Bravo should replace NY with Miami or Jeff Lewis shows! Expand
  2. Jul 15, 2012
    New ladies should get out before they get as screwed up as the rest of them!!! Ramona, kelly, "The Countess" they are nothing if not a bunch of stuck up, untalented aging witches!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 5, 2012
    [The new women are] all promising, if too polite, to take on Ramona....Luckily, previews indicate they all end the season quaking and screaming. [11 Jun 2012, p. 44]