• Network: NBC

May 15, 2007
    Very dragging...not interesting
  2. MauraH
    May 6, 2007
    What a waste of an hour of TV. I'd rather be staring at a blank screen! Bring back The Black Donnelly's--how can NBC cancel that and replace w/ this garbage??
  3. JenS
    May 3, 2007
    Few funny parts..and can you say "CHEESY?"
  4. GabbyJ
    May 3, 2007
    If I ever get married again, I will be doing this. I found it hillarious!!
  5. JoshB
    May 1, 2007
    Please don't watch this show. Awful.
  6. AnthonyB
    May 1, 2007
    Not funny
  7. critic
    Apr 30, 2007
    I vote a "1," only because one guy was kind of funny in his role. But the whole show is so cheesy...all I could yell out at the end was, "LAME-O!" They build it up with all kinds of things and then...the only thing that crashes is the lame attempt to make the show entertaining.
  8. arbar
    Apr 26, 2007
    great.
  9. CameronS
    Apr 24, 2007
    Better than most reality tv show, but its still reality tv.
  10. MikefromMaine
    Apr 23, 2007
    Watched this nonsense because I was waiting for someone, and still felt as if I wasted my time. Long and tedious set-ups to get the actual wedding crashing, in which the payoff is just not worth it. The 2 points go to some of the actors who do make an attempt with decent comedic efforts, but are just overwhelmed by the poor format.
    Apr 23, 2007
    Not bad, but not good enough to invest another hour watching.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 10 Critics

OK, so is "The Real Wedding Crashers" juvenile, disappointing, disastrous, hollow, devoid, desperate, or disingenuous? Let's just say the show is "bad," plain and simple, and leave it at that.
  2. [It] implodes on pretty much every level.
  3. Their team of comedy actors has some spunk and talent, but the show more closely resembles a commercial for mystery dinner theater, complete with testimonials by real audience members about how fun it all was in the end.