• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 1, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
5.4

1. Jan 2, 2012
    At first I really liked the show, just because it was from ABC and all of my friends liked it. But now, I have realized what a stupid show it really is. In just one conversation, all they really talk about is sex. My friends still like it, and they are always asking me what season I'm on, and I just say that it's a dumb show and does not have anything to do with a real high school life.At first I really liked the show, just because it was from ABC and all of my friends liked it. But now, I have realized what a stupid show it really is. In just one conversation, all they really talk about is sex. My friends still like it, and they are always asking me what season I'm on, and I just say that it's a dumb show and does not have anything to do with a real high school life. They brag to each other about where they are in the seasons, it is so annoying! Kids should not be watching shows like this. Expand
  2. May 6, 2012
    Love this show from the start. It is very very funny. Love the adult actors and the surprise guest stars. Cool to see upcoming new young actors getting there start on this show. Lots of twist and turns. Lots of talent.

The show, like the old "90210" and "The O.C.," looks to be--from its premiere, at any rate--a top-flight series about a group of high school students, most of whom I liked immediately.
    Secret Life feels a lot more authentic than many teen dramas.
  3. It's far more realistic in scope and situations than "Gossip Girl," but there's such an earnestness and one-dimensionality to the characters that they seem a lot less believable.