The Simpsons : Season 15

• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 17, 1989
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
8.1

1. Jun 7, 2013
    I guess it was inevitable that any show, particularly a comedy, that is on the air for as long as The Simpsons has been would suffer a decline in quality but at times it is hard to believe you are watching the same programme.

Gone are the days of intelligent humour that made you think as well as laugh. Now all we have are plots that make little to no sense and endless celebrity cameos that add nothing to each episode. There is still the occasional laugh to be had but this was the season The Simpsons and I parted ways for good.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    Season 15 was perhaps the worst season up until that point. The episodes just show little imagination and are rather poorly written. While it does have a few funny moments, I honestly could have gone without seeing a single episode of this season.
  3. Mar 25, 2016
    This is one of the best things I've seen in TV. Lindsey Naegle is the best anti-hero ever, later turned Marge Simpson's friend. A perfect season with funny episodes and characters.
  4. Apr 1, 2017
    This is my favorite of the post-season 9 seasons. I love every episode in it. So many great plots and jokes that'll be remembered for a very long time!

There are no critic reviews yet.