The Sopranos : Season 6

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.9

1. DonH
    Mar 20, 2006
    The first episode was ok, but then the 2nd came along and it was pretty bad. They try to do too much in this show, especially as of late (last 2 seasons). Seems like they dont have enough good material for a hour long show, and they add 25 minutes of filler.
  2. Michael
    Mar 12, 2006
    Was i watching the same show that all the critics that gave it a 100 were? This once great show lost its spark midway through last season and ended on a dull note. Other then the first episodes final 5 minutes, the dullness has not gone away!!!!
  3. KayC
    Mar 26, 2006
    Am I wathcing the same show as the critics? I'll watch it because it started out as my favorite show, but it's no longer a "must see."
  4. DrewG
    May 24, 2006
    Are we kidding ourselves? The show has run its course, and we all know it but we just don't say anything because we used to love it so much. Let's just face it the Sopranos got fat, and just ain't as hot as it used to be. I'm starting to hate the characters, and we're retreading through the same character dilemmas. The last 9 or whatever episodes better kick it Are we kidding ourselves? The show has run its course, and we all know it but we just don't say anything because we used to love it so much. Let's just face it the Sopranos got fat, and just ain't as hot as it used to be. I'm starting to hate the characters, and we're retreading through the same character dilemmas. The last 9 or whatever episodes better kick it into way high gear. Because if anything, the sixth season should be remembered as the season that was kind of a chore to watch. Collapse
  5. TonyB.
    Mar 14, 2006
    The first episode of the season shows once again why "The Soprano"s gets my vote as the most overrated television drama series ever.
  6. addiem
    Nov 25, 2006
    first 3 episodes of Sopranos Season 6...a big dissapoitment
  7. MoLo
    Jan 3, 2007
    While the season was very well written, it did use a cheap tactic on the audience to draw attention it didn't deserve. Every episode was about creating tension between characters and, since it is the last season, you buy into every little fight with new weight because you were told it was going to end. But, HBO announced suddenly that the season was to be extended. As a result, While the season was very well written, it did use a cheap tactic on the audience to draw attention it didn't deserve. Every episode was about creating tension between characters and, since it is the last season, you buy into every little fight with new weight because you were told it was going to end. But, HBO announced suddenly that the season was to be extended. As a result, almost every episode they aired borderlined on uselessness because they were all about emphasis on a threat that was not there. Expand
  8. JasonT
    Jul 2, 2006
    Let me just say this before you read: I've seen only seasons 1 and 6 of the Sopranos, currently watching season 2. The first 4 episodes of season 6 were good with tony in the hospital being shot by his uncle junior, and his coma dreams were metaphorical (just the way I like them), but the rest of the episodes, and I mean all of them, were unlike the absolutely fantastic episodes of Let me just say this before you read: I've seen only seasons 1 and 6 of the Sopranos, currently watching season 2. The first 4 episodes of season 6 were good with tony in the hospital being shot by his uncle junior, and his coma dreams were metaphorical (just the way I like them), but the rest of the episodes, and I mean all of them, were unlike the absolutely fantastic episodes of season one. they barely advanced throught the lives of the characters, putting in boring sub-stories that seemed random and unnecessary. The ending of season 6 was a bit of a dissappointment, too. I was expecting something ultra-dramatic to end it off. Season 6 started off pretty well, but all in all, was the worst of them all. I'm still going to watch tne final 8 episodes in January (i must see how it ends) so hopefully the writers will realize their mistake and make Season 7, which is the last season, much better. Expand
  9. S.L.O.
    Mar 13, 2006
    Still better than most anything on TV in the last 10 years, but the initial episode of Season 6 was as bloated and flabby as many of the characters on The Sopranos. One hopes there is better to come and that this obvious classic will not wrap as poorly as did "Seinfeld" at the end of its run.
  10. JenniferH
    Mar 27, 2006
    I love the sopranos . I am glad he is not on support anymore, the dreaming was getting a tad boring. My only comment is how they have portrayed nurses is terrible. I wish one of the nurses would get wacked. It is embarrassing to be a nurse and see how they treat family and patients.

1. There's enough classic "Sopranos" action -- some of it involving extreme physical violence -- to remind the average person that where the Sopranos are is not where most of us want to go. Yet at the same time, these episodes repeatedly return to the ways in which the Soprano clan, in its desperate, sometimes twisted and sometimes touching way, seeks to embrace family values.
    This is the best the drama has been in some time.
    The Sopranos unfolds at a more absorbing and imaginative level than TV's strongest series, from ABC's Lost and Grey's Anatomy to Fox's 24 and House.