• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 18, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 73 , 75
6.9

1. Nov 24, 2010
    Eventhough I am not a mom yet, I still watch the show regularly. And it is fun. The hosts don't act like big shots. The topics that are discussed, especially during the beginning of he show are well-picked. Keep going gals :)
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    I love this show! These are real women, talking like real women, about a lot of the things that matter to real women (and men too).
    There is a genuine warmth and affection between them and it makes me feel like I'm listening to my best friends discussing what matters to us.
    Long live The Talk!
  3. Dee
    Jan 24, 2011
    This is a wonderful group of women. Various personality types and they all respect each other and their audience. I watch every chance I get. There is occasional tension between them but they handle it in a way that I wish our politicians, leaders and other TV personalities and shows would emulate.
  4. Feb 7, 2011
    I must admit, I was not happy when I heard there was going to be another daytime talk show, so for the first few months, I didn't watch. I happened to catch an episode a month ago and liked it. I think it's better than The View. They don't talk over each other and they talk about every day things, not necessarily news worthy events only.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 14, 2010
    Gilbert seems like the one you'd most like the one you'd like to have in your actual mom's group. The others, not so much. [15 Nov 2010, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    Oct 22, 2010
    If you don't have a support group of pals to compare notes with, you could do worse than The Talk. Let's hope it stays lively.
    Like "The View," The Talk was an hour of plastic blatherers pretending to be a microcosm of American women.