The Thundermans : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
2.8

1. Jun 12, 2014
    I know Disney makes some pretty bad shows but this one... Its really bad. Each episode has a different taste to it. What I guess im trying to say is that its pretty inconsistent. The acting itself actually isnt horrible, but what the actors are paid to say.. is. Disney makes some pretty bad shows after the 2007 mark. The shows from the early 2000's are what Disney should still beI know Disney makes some pretty bad shows but this one... Its really bad. Each episode has a different taste to it. What I guess im trying to say is that its pretty inconsistent. The acting itself actually isnt horrible, but what the actors are paid to say.. is. Disney makes some pretty bad shows after the 2007 mark. The shows from the early 2000's are what Disney should still be producing. Now this younger generation of kids is getting these bad TV shows. The worst part? They think there good. Its a shame that this younger generation doesnt get to experience the good shows from the early 2000's... SMH. Expand
  2. Dec 19, 2013
    Ugh... it's just another overused kind of plot. A family of superheroes. Yeah. The jokes aren't funny, the characters are annoying, the acting sucks, and overall the TV show is terrible. Sorry Nickelodeon, but this show is crap.
  3. Apr 7, 2014
    From this stage of the game, I don't expect much from Nickelodeon anymore. Just take the Incredibles and modernize them, and this is what you get. Dull plot, dull characters, and god awful jokes.
  4. Jul 29, 2015
    Not really good acting,not funny jokes and awful CGI effects,The Thundermans is just another superhero comedy tv show that fails in being entertaining and funny.
  5. Sep 9, 2015
    Now, this actually deserves a 6/10, but I gave it a seven because of all the hate it's getting. I admit, the acting isn't always that good, and the CGI effects are awful, but it does have its funny moments and it has some good characters. But yes, the plot is cliched. But so is the basic premise of the Incredibles, in a way.
  6. Sep 9, 2015
    Now, now, I think we're all being a bit melodramatic. This show really deserves a 7 or 8 the ten is to combat the unfairly low scores. The laughs are usually good and despite having a clichéd premise, it executes it pretty well. I like the character of Max, I think it's funny to imagine the child of superheroes wanting to be a super villain. This is definitely one of the better nick showsNow, now, I think we're all being a bit melodramatic. This show really deserves a 7 or 8 the ten is to combat the unfairly low scores. The laughs are usually good and despite having a clichéd premise, it executes it pretty well. I like the character of Max, I think it's funny to imagine the child of superheroes wanting to be a super villain. This is definitely one of the better nick shows out there, I'd recommend it. Expand
  7. Oct 29, 2015
    I can only say one thing. This is absolute garbage. It's basically a Disney Channel teen sitcom done a thousand times worse. Complete with the annoying laugh track.
  8. Feb 13, 2016
    It's just typical Nickelodeon stuff. Filled with every single cliché after the other one and as that one critic said, it's not funny... it's typically unoriginal.
  9. Jan 5, 2016
    the show is horrible, they use their powers for the stupidest reasons, the jokes are horrible the episode are horrible, the acting is horrible and it feels like they are trying to show off about their powers and the problems are just pointless
  10. Apr 7, 2016
    The thundermans is not the best sitcom ever, but it's funny enough for give a good entertainment for children, with unforgettable characters and inventive story-telling. Here comes another Nickelodeon's masterpiece.
  11. Jul 31, 2016
    I did like the first couple of episodes but they were meh. But after the 6th episode the tv series started to get bland and unfunny oh yea and annoying!

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Nov 4, 2013
    This lifeless effort makes virtually no pretense of original thought, other than perhaps the audacity to harbor absolutely no fear of copyright attorneys.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Nov 4, 2013
    The Thundermans doesn’t do much heavy lifting, but it waves its cape proudly.
  3. Reviewed by: Michael Starr