1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 92 Ratings

1. Aug 5, 2011
    Jay Leno is a genius. He can tell jokes with zero irony, intelligence or sarcasm. A true American legend. Why would people want to watch an old sarcastic man like Dave (and why would Dave be nominated for about 11 yrs in a row for the Emmys?? We don't care. We don't understand his sarcasm!! he should tell jokes that satisfy everyone or he should quit) or a young Harv grad like conan (i hate it when he does brilliant quirky physical comedy. Its too out of the box) or a Scottish bloke called craig (nope .... too intelligent and self deprecating for me. We want narcissism...... we want Mcdonald's happy meal not great Scottish wine.... we want beef jerky). We don't want cutting edge or irony. We want Michael Jackson jokes, which are stale and putrid. We want OJ Simpson jokes for life.. Jay is the MAAAN. Expand
  2. Sep 30, 2010
    Leno is a hack. Unfunny and unoriginal. Great show to watch before bed because he can put you to sleep. Who finds it entertaining to watch a celebrity drive around in a green car?

Monday's opening monologue, supposedly Leno's strong suit, was tired, lame and unfunny. In other words, typical of the real Leno, rather than the Leno of public-relations imagination.
  2. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    In the end, Leno is talented in the most mediocre of ways, and this gives viewers great comfort....There was nothing new, but there was a very happy man on stage.
  3. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    Leno himself? Comfortable and comforting, enthusiastic but not too much so, apparently ready to just get back to the job of making middle-of-the-road laughs.