The Tonight Show with Jay Leno : Season 18

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: May 25, 1992
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 93 Ratings

1. Sep 30, 2010
    Leno is a hack. Unfunny and unoriginal. Great show to watch before bed because he can put you to sleep. Who finds it entertaining to watch a celebrity drive around in a green car?
  2. Jonathan
    Mar 3, 2010
    It was truly dull and boring. It gets a 1 because I think i chuckled... once. I did not crack a smile ever, however, and am disappointed that this man is considered one of comedy's greats.
  3. RanelG.
    Mar 3, 2010
    He's still un-funny, stole Conan's job (worse of them all), and is a horrible interviewer. What the Jonas Brothers is to music, Leno is to late night television.
  4. TimH.
    Mar 2, 2010
    Dreadful show, just as bad as his 10 o'clock one was.
  5. DanM
    Mar 3, 2010
    Same old jay Lame-o jokes. No satire, no irony, just soooo tired. Do 'viewers' count in Jay's ratings if they are asleep while their t.v.is on? Someone should look into this.
  6. JohnR
    Mar 13, 2010
    Awesome!
  7. TimT.
    Mar 2, 2010
    Boring, cliched old Leno. He definitely didn't meet expectations, I will be watching Conan when he comes back on the air.
  8. Aug 5, 2011
    Jay Leno is a genius. He can tell jokes with zero irony, intelligence or sarcasm. A true American legend. Why would people want to watch an old sarcastic man like Dave (and why would Dave be nominated for about 11 yrs in a row for the Emmys?? We don't care. We don't understand his sarcasm!! he should tell jokes that satisfy everyone or he should quit) or a young Harv grad like conan (iJay Leno is a genius. He can tell jokes with zero irony, intelligence or sarcasm. A true American legend. Why would people want to watch an old sarcastic man like Dave (and why would Dave be nominated for about 11 yrs in a row for the Emmys?? We don't care. We don't understand his sarcasm!! he should tell jokes that satisfy everyone or he should quit) or a young Harv grad like conan (i hate it when he does brilliant quirky physical comedy. Its too out of the box) or a Scottish bloke called craig (nope .... too intelligent and self deprecating for me. We want narcissism...... we want Mcdonald's happy meal not great Scottish wine.... we want beef jerky). We don't want cutting edge or irony. We want Michael Jackson jokes, which are stale and putrid. We want OJ Simpson jokes for life.. Jay is the MAAAN. Expand

Monday's opening monologue, supposedly Leno's strong suit, was tired, lame and unfunny. In other words, typical of the real Leno, rather than the Leno of public-relations imagination.
    In the end, Leno is talented in the most mediocre of ways, and this gives viewers great comfort....There was nothing new, but there was a very happy man on stage.
  3. Leno himself? Comfortable and comforting, enthusiastic but not too much so, apparently ready to just get back to the job of making middle-of-the-road laughs.