• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 5, 2005
7.9

1. JonasK
    Apr 11, 2006
    Really great effects. Fun!
  2. ChrisT
    Dec 14, 2005
    The punchline is not up to supporting the five hours it takes to get to it.
  3. ScottL
    Dec 12, 2005
    A decent miniseries but the comment about having to fill time is correct as it got a bit bogged in places. The entire subplot with Lou Diamond Phillips was a bit of a bore and could have been cut.
  4. ScottS
    Dec 7, 2005
    It's truly amazing how many people who are employed by the press haven't got a clue what they are reviewing. This mini-series embraces a variety of the theories out there about the Bermuda Triangle and ties them together quite well. I was surprised to see the Columbus tie-in since most people don't know that his sighting are in reality a part of historical record. I think It's truly amazing how many people who are employed by the press haven't got a clue what they are reviewing. This mini-series embraces a variety of the theories out there about the Bermuda Triangle and ties them together quite well. I was surprised to see the Columbus tie-in since most people don't know that his sighting are in reality a part of historical record. I think the press should have to do their homework about the subject material before they are allowed to make a comment or a review. Expand
  5. JohnR
    Dec 7, 2005
    A very well made show, awe-inspired, some of the Science was flawed a tiny bit but overall very intelligent.
  6. bobt
    Dec 7, 2005
    I thought this show was great! Sohwed another side of the Triangle, that might be happening out there, or something else, We'll never know for sure!
  7. WalterS
    Dec 6, 2005
    Very surprised at all the bad reviews! I thought the acting was great, the plot interesting and through day two well interconnected. There are quite a few twists that keep you guessing. The effects are pretty good for TV. Overall one of the best sci-fi made for tv miniseries I have seen.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    Familiar, formulaic fun, but one night too long. [9 Dec 2005, p.81]
  2. Creepily watchable almost in spite of itself through at least the first two nights, the miniseries embodies a veritable symphony of implausibility.
  3. That the story... snakes around a lot, tossing supernatural red herrings in its wake, keeps it oddly compelling, even as it grows increasingly preposterous, not only as regards the supernatural but as to how people really act.