The Twilight Zone : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 1, 1959
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.7

1. Aug 12, 2010
    Absolutely perfect. Just PERFECT. Rod Serling was THE Master Of Suspense. The show has a hypnotic affect. And the writing is SPECTACULAR! And the acting, directing, and the suspense affect makes you wonder how it is going to end.
  2. Oct 6, 2011
    Eerie, creepy classic of a science fiction/drama is a televised masterpiece.

If you have not watched the original TWILIGHT ZONE yet, get to your couch and find it on TV. There are quite a few channels re-running these vintage stories by Rod Serling. It is one of the classics that not only made history, but leaves you wanting more.
  3. Sep 23, 2012
    This show is absolute genius. This show is so good, I wish i was born 70 years later so I could watch it new instead of reruns on SYFY. A perfect show, no doubt about it. Rod Serling is a 1960's William Shakespeare.
  4. Aug 7, 2013
    An eerie classic still to this day and age, always finding new bizarre and creepy ways to get into the minds of the viewer. This is one show that has aged tremendously well.
  5. RRJ
    Dec 31, 2013
    The best anthology show ever. Shout out to Alfred Presents.

But this show...man this show is just so good. Creepy, freaky, scary, spooky, weird, suspenseful, tension building, its just...10.

Watch this show.
  6. Jul 11, 2015
    This show is a classic. My uncle (who also watched it as a kid, with his grandpa) introduced me to it when I was a preteen, and I instantly fell in love with the music, dialogue, exciting plot twists etc. I was a pretty timid child and preferred to shy away from creepy things, but something about this show has always enchanted me. It may be shallow, but I particularly love the episodeThis show is a classic. My uncle (who also watched it as a kid, with his grandpa) introduced me to it when I was a preteen, and I instantly fell in love with the music, dialogue, exciting plot twists etc. I was a pretty timid child and preferred to shy away from creepy things, but something about this show has always enchanted me. It may be shallow, but I particularly love the episode starring women, not only because I obviously relate to them more, but because the women in this show are incredibly beautiful! From the makeup and fashion, to the way they speak/their mannerisms, they never fail to inspire me. It wasn't till I was older and started to re-watch the series on Netflix that I could appreciated how great the acting was as well. Thank you, Rod Serling! Expand
  7. Mar 12, 2016
    Amazing tv series! I cant think of any other series better to watch during nighttime, with company or by yourself.
    Haven't watched every episode yet, but from 10 episodes I watch I enjoy 9.
    There's plenty of mystery and suspense, as well as some life lessons. The actors are amazing. But the best part are the plot twists! Pretty much every episode has a huge revelation, and its fun to
    Haven't watched every episode yet, but from 10 episodes I watch I enjoy 9.
    But the best part are the plot twists! Pretty much every episode has a huge revelation, and its fun to wonder what is going to happen in the end.
    Unfortunately, nothing is perfect, so there are one or two episodes that felt really silly and boring (ex: "The Invaders" episode).
    Still, its surely one of the best tv series ever made, and it easily tops a lot of recent series being made today.

There are no critic reviews yet.