• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
3.8

1. Jul 24, 2013
    Show was a little slow to start, but then took off and didn't stop. The characters were diverse and intriguing. They set the stage for future episodes to include conflict, happiness, growth and suspense.
  2. Aug 11, 2013
    THIS SHOW IS SO BAD IT'S GOOD. Everything is overdramatic and terribly acted, and it's one of the funniest things I have ever watched on television. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    The vineyard was something I recorded once on the DVR and was hooked. Had to DVR the whole season and now the season is over. I Want More and cant leave it hanging like that. The best part real people in a reality setting. I think it was a great show and so much better than most lame reality shows. I will b mad if there isn't a second season!
  4. Sep 16, 2013
    This review would have been different if I had not watched all the episodes. Definitely improved each week and I looked forward to each episode. Been going to The Vinyard for 33 years and I think it is pretty accurate based on my experiences. Hope it is on again next summer!

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Aug 5, 2013
    It's Jersey Shore toned up as an Abercrombie & Fitch campaign. [12 Aug 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jul 23, 2013
    The Vineyard feels less like a Martha’s Vineyard experience than a generic young-folks reality-show experience.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 23, 2013
    ABC Family has assembled 11 mannequins for “The Vineyard” who are so plastic, so Barbie and Ken, so perfectly put together, that they might as well have come marching off a factory line.