• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
3.8

1. Jul 30, 2013
    Do you like like high school drama but you are ashamed of watching movies full of teens Then I have the perfect thing for you: a show with protagonists in their 20s, full of eye candy, constant gossip and all the post-pubescent you can think of.
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    This is the worst show I have every watched. I only turned it on because I love Martha's Vineyard. Everything that comes out of their mouth is so stupid and sounds fake. I agree with newspaper critics that they all look like Barbie and Ken and they all look like mannequins. Their acting sucks overall!!! Hopefully this will be the first and last season!!! Sorry Vineyard.
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    An incredibly boring, thinly veiled shill for "The Black Dog" store, whose logo magically appears in every scene. None of these melodramatic, scripted scenes have anything to do with the ignored and battered underclasses who make up the ACTUAL population of Martha's Vineyard, the people who struggle to make rent, raise children, and pay an average of $2 more per gallon of gas/unit of food on the island. I'm kicking myself for typing this I didn't realize the bar had been set SO low/please understand how much it hurts me inside, to type this at all but this is like "The Hills" with less class, zero acting skills, no believability, and a much homelier cast...WITH NO TAN! Who...who cares? Expand
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    This show is full bad and unexperienced actors. It's way to dramatic and its missing something but for some reason I can't stop watching maybe because I think something big is gonna happen
  5. Oct 12, 2013
    This is the worst show ABC Family has ever produce. The storyline is baloney the actors are floosies and the worst part is that ABC family still didnt cancel it yet because I hope it does.
  6. Apr 17, 2014
    Please just give me the cyanide already. I mean, my god, ABC Family, I knew you weren't good but... not THIS bad. Alright, enough of the over-reaction train, this series is nothing but awkward moments, terrible "acting" and "writing", and having nothing more to do than a giant product placement for The Black Dog.
    0/10 never again.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Aug 5, 2013
    It's Jersey Shore toned up as an Abercrombie & Fitch campaign. [12 Aug 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jul 23, 2013
    The Vineyard feels less like a Martha’s Vineyard experience than a generic young-folks reality-show experience.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 23, 2013
    ABC Family has assembled 11 mannequins for “The Vineyard” who are so plastic, so Barbie and Ken, so perfectly put together, that they might as well have come marching off a factory line.