The Walking Dead : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 31, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.3

1. Nov 8, 2011
    As a zombie endorser I was pleased to hear about The Walking Dead and got extremely excited for it. Upon the start of the first season I watched and was mildly interested in the show but after the first few episodes I more enjoyed pointing out all the flaws and enjoyed a few chuckles at the mediocre acting. Upon the start of the second season I feel its been a COMPLETE bust and have had toAs a zombie endorser I was pleased to hear about The Walking Dead and got extremely excited for it. Upon the start of the first season I watched and was mildly interested in the show but after the first few episodes I more enjoyed pointing out all the flaws and enjoyed a few chuckles at the mediocre acting. Upon the start of the second season I feel its been a COMPLETE bust and have had to force myself to continue watching in hopes of some sort of turn around.....we will see. Expand
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    Season 2 is a huge let down! Season 1 was great. You had a catchy story line with good characters and lots of action. The walking dead out numbered the living at least 10 to one! Every episode had zombies and gut wrenching gross scenes! It was a blast. Now with Season 2 we have more living and less walking dead! Maybe the script is more dead than the dead! We've spent way too much timeSeason 2 is a huge let down! Season 1 was great. You had a catchy story line with good characters and lots of action. The walking dead out numbered the living at least 10 to one! Every episode had zombies and gut wrenching gross scenes! It was a blast. Now with Season 2 we have more living and less walking dead! Maybe the script is more dead than the dead! We've spent way too much time developing the characters - it's almost become a night time Soap! The story line needs to move on to something new, we've spent way too much time on the farm and way too little time fighting off the zombies! Expand
  3. Oct 18, 2011
    The Walking Dead returns after an average first season, by average i mean the beginning of the first season was so great with many good ideas and plenty of actions but then it started to get slower and slower with less and less actions, i kept watching but felt kinda disappointed cause i expected more.
    I watched the first episode of the second season and had the same feelings i had at the end of the first season, slow rhythm, people being in the same place for a whole episode, i kinda feel like nothing that could make their situation evolved was happening, and at the end of this first episode, they kind of step-back in the story.

Let's hope, it's going to change, cause i know this show can be way more better than what it is actually.
    We'll see at the end of this season.
  4. Nov 1, 2011
    I enjoyed season 1 but so far this season has just been quite a let down. The biggest problem I have with this season is the dialogue and the acting. The dialogue tends to drag on. The characters will cry and whine about how they don't know what's the point of living and they'll argue with each other and say the same things over and over. They really need to pick up the pace. I don'tI enjoyed season 1 but so far this season has just been quite a let down. The biggest problem I have with this season is the dialogue and the acting. The dialogue tends to drag on. The characters will cry and whine about how they don't know what's the point of living and they'll argue with each other and say the same things over and over. They really need to pick up the pace. I don't want to watch a soap opera, I want to watch a survival horror/thriller. Expand
  5. Nov 9, 2011
    The first season was decent. The second season, in which they've sacrificed a lot of plot for character development, completely blows. None of these characters are very interesting outside of a pure-survival context. That combined with the questionable screenwriting and the actors being mediocre at best almost makes this show unbearable to watch.
  6. Oct 28, 2011
    I don't get all the hype that surrounds the Walking Dead. I've watched every episode so far and they only seem to be getting worse. It's basically Lost with zombies. The main character's accent is getting increasingly worse. His wife is totally annoying. Hardly any of the characters are likeable at all. I end up rooting for the zombies. If this show doesn't get better, I doubt I'll beI don't get all the hype that surrounds the Walking Dead. I've watched every episode so far and they only seem to be getting worse. It's basically Lost with zombies. The main character's accent is getting increasingly worse. His wife is totally annoying. Hardly any of the characters are likeable at all. I end up rooting for the zombies. If this show doesn't get better, I doubt I'll be around for season 3. Expand
  7. Oct 25, 2011
    AMC should break out the checkbook and provide better sets and scripts so the characters in Season 2 do more than wander in the woods and climb abandoned cars for 90 minutes, as they did in the season opener.
  8. Dec 12, 2011
    I really don't get the hype this show gets. It is becoming ridiculously stupid and repetetive or... was from the very beggining?

The whole thing doesn't seem like having a point, more or less the whole show looks like "Left 4 Dead" game brought to the television (music, setting, more or less characters). Each episode brings in one or two total idiocies when looking at the decisions made,

Each episode brings in one or two total idiocies when looking at the decisions made, some moments are plain stupid.

The first season was watchable because it was short and still setting in it's footing on the market. Right now, with the second series, I just can't see any reason to do this further. The zombies are just dead meat walking. Fine, but can't you bring in some new types (play L4D if you don't know what I meant) of them. Stop throwing cliche after cliche in terms of the script and maybe you'll turn out at least decent.

As for the current situation - all I see is zombie gut all over the screen, shallow characters, boring script, dumb dialogues and slow pace. The show doesn't deserve a third installment. Really. What will they do? Get back, because of a forgotten picture or what?
  9. Jan 15, 2012
    I know zombie movies are generally not the most original or clever things you can watch but that doesn't mean you can't at least *try* to be a little clever at times! I reasonably enjoyed The Walking Dead - it had plenty of tedious moments (mostly when zombies were on their tracks) but it had good locations and there was the air of mystery. In season 2, I couldn't take it any more after 3I know zombie movies are generally not the most original or clever things you can watch but that doesn't mean you can't at least *try* to be a little clever at times! I reasonably enjoyed The Walking Dead - it had plenty of tedious moments (mostly when zombies were on their tracks) but it had good locations and there was the air of mystery. In season 2, I couldn't take it any more after 3 episodes of dullness and the worst of clichés. The characters can only be so stupid before you lose faith in them and just hope they get killed to put them out of their idiotic misery. It's one thing for people to act this way when they're surprised but they had months to prepare, months to think of strategies, ideas to survive, ways to warn eachother, formations to take, etc.. Instead we see a bunch of idiots playing with their lives just so there can be encounters with zombies to add suspension. Except most zombie scenes are so dull and annoying, I just want them over with. A big reason for this, is because the zombies are just all wrong. The writers can't seem to agree on how zombies should work. Are they entirely brainless? A lot of the time, it looks like that. Do they still have parts of their minds so they can recognise things? When it suits the script, it seems ... Are they curious about noises they hear? Again, when it suits the script.

The first episode alone had a gazillion such errors. A zombie *happens* to enter the CV - maybe he was planning to go on a trip? There's only a thousand cars out there and he goes inside theirs. "Oh but maybe he can smell her!". Yeah right, and all the people hidden under the cars he can't smell? Are you kidding me? Or how about how fast the zombies showed up. You had the old fart on the roof looking around with miles of empty highway ahead in both sides and suddenly, there are hundreds of them and within yards of the cars! Teleporting zombies??

I'm sorry, but there's limits to have far I'm willing to give (usuallly American) shows leeway when it comes to twisting reality just so they can add some crappy action scenes. A clever zombie movie (like 28 Days Later) would create a situation where humans are clever and still have a hard time surviving. Here they reduce humans to utter morons as way to create suspense. It's lazy, it's cheap, it's infuriating and it only alienates the characters from the viewer who are left with no-one to identify with. Stupid stupid stupid ...
  10. Nov 15, 2011
    Loved the first season! I would give it a 10, but damn this second season is so slow. I wish the writers would include more zombie seasons and ANY plot development. Something keeps me watching but I'm not sure why. I'm hoping that this season will have some exciting progressions and this season isn't fully revolved around the missing girl. I hoped they found her alive but now I hope she isLoved the first season! I would give it a 10, but damn this second season is so slow. I wish the writers would include more zombie seasons and ANY plot development. Something keeps me watching but I'm not sure why. I'm hoping that this season will have some exciting progressions and this season isn't fully revolved around the missing girl. I hoped they found her alive but now I hope she is as dead as the last few episodes. Please stupid writers, make season 3 worth while. Expand
  11. Nov 6, 2011
    Season 2 seems to be bogged down, very slow and sick of the whining soliloquy's of the characters. Season 1, you have to slather on zombie guts to hide your odor from zombies, season 2, a whole convoy of zombies can come walking down the interstate, be one foot from a live person under a car, yet they can't smell them?
  12. Nov 28, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Full of bland, annoying, inconsistent and cliche characters that apparently have no common sense at all. The so-called leader is about as charismatic as a crouton and rarely shows any leadership. The scripting is awful and predictable and full of one-on-one chats that make it feel more like a soap-opera. You'll probably find yourself facepalming a lot and saying "what the hell are these idiots doing". eg: the zombie in a well bit; 5 wells on the farmland, 1 with a zombie in it. Instead of just not using that well, they decide to lower someone down as bait after 5 seconds of half-heartedly trying to dangle a rope around it's neck. Facepalm!! How did these idiots survive the zombie apocalypse?!? You'll probably like this show if you indiscriminately love anything with zombies and gore (it does have it's fair share), but I found myself getting bored of all the "is this Gawd's work?" and "do we want our children to grow up in this world of horror?" After 6 episodes it hasn't gone anywhere so i'm going to opt out now. Expand
  13. Nov 12, 2011
    This seasons is much worse than the first one. Gone is the thrilling action, the sense that things are moving forward, the possibilities. What we get now is endless 'character development' dialogue in the countryside - a lot of deep staring into eyes, eyes welling up, the viewer connecting with the humanity.
    I heard it's because they slashed the budget, so now they can't afford the big
    I heard it's because they slashed the budget, so now they can't afford the big actions scenes anymore.
    By the way, can someone develop the zombie concept just a little bit? I mean c'mon, the zombies have to be consistent with our world at some levels. The CDC episode in series one gave a bit of an explanation - but let me ask you this: the zombies must get tired - after all they walk on muscle and bone, and those do get tired, regardless of whether you have brain function. I know it may be kinda ludicrous to say this - some people may just feel, 'zombies! zombies! me like,' but it seems that someone could put their brain into it and push the concept a bit.
  14. gas
    Feb 12, 2012
    First season was good, honestly not that great, but good overall, nice plot, suspense, some twists, predictable but good writing, this second season was boring, very slow, full of uninteresting dialogues and overall a lot less focused on the "survival horror" flavor that me and i guess the most are expecting from a serie like this one.
    This last serie at the end is not bad, but it seems
    This last serie at the end is not bad, but it seems they gone out of good ideas quite soon, converting the serie into a soap.
  15. Oct 17, 2011
    Season 1 was good for a Zombie TV series. Decent story line, great effects. Simple formula. Season 2 has all the same qualities but it seems a little more tied down with its somewhat amateur actors and more 'Greys Anatomy' sub plots. Gonna pass on this one this season.
  16. Feb 12, 2012
    While hopes remained high that the producers would be able to deliver a stellar season II even after firing the original writing staff, those hopes were dashed by episode III of Season II, and the series has since devolved in drek. More often than not, drama that is not thought out very well takes the place of the survival horror feel and human conflict of the first season, and man does itWhile hopes remained high that the producers would be able to deliver a stellar season II even after firing the original writing staff, those hopes were dashed by episode III of Season II, and the series has since devolved in drek. More often than not, drama that is not thought out very well takes the place of the survival horror feel and human conflict of the first season, and man does it reek of sloppy writing. Characters are now moronic and appear to have left their brains back in Atlanta. The story is too predictable, there are far too many plot devices now, and THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES! You're lucky if you see more than two now.

Take a pass on Season two, and pray that the producers pay attention to what the critics are saying.
  17. Mar 7, 2012
    Filled with inconsistencies, logical fallacies, pointless subplots and poor acting (not excessively bad, just poor). Instead of a show about zombies, here we have a show about dicking around at a farm and infighting over silly things. Not a single problem that the characters face in this show couldn't have been avoided (quite easily) by the characters themselves. It's almost as if theyFilled with inconsistencies, logical fallacies, pointless subplots and poor acting (not excessively bad, just poor). Instead of a show about zombies, here we have a show about dicking around at a farm and infighting over silly things. Not a single problem that the characters face in this show couldn't have been avoided (quite easily) by the characters themselves. It's almost as if they go out of their way to cause problems for themselves. This leaves everything feeling very contrived and pointless. Now I'm not going to be one of those people who gets mad because the show doesn't have enough zombie killing and explosions, but if you're going to do character drama, at least do it right. As in, give us some characters whose personalities consist of more than "I'm a woman who can be just as tough as a man" or "My morals are more important than the well-being of the group". It's irritating and just leaves the viewer upset at the stupidity of the characters. Expand
  18. Feb 12, 2012
    This show is brilliant. It manages to make zombies boring. Every single character is either boring or loathsome. The tedious "end of the world" moralizing that takes place is about as enjoyable as watching an obese man with asthma try to eat pudding moments after walking up 10 flights stairs. What's doubly infuriating is the users on here who attempt to play the "I'm an intellectual" cardThis show is brilliant. It manages to make zombies boring. Every single character is either boring or loathsome. The tedious "end of the world" moralizing that takes place is about as enjoyable as watching an obese man with asthma try to eat pudding moments after walking up 10 flights stairs. What's doubly infuriating is the users on here who attempt to play the "I'm an intellectual" card by claiming that the slow plot-lines are allowing for "character development". You all may not realize it, but the best character development happens when we learn about someone from their actions. The key word here? ACTIONS. Having characters talk out their inner feelings and problems is lazy, and it's even worse when none of their actions (which are few and far between) make any sense. Expand
  19. Jan 23, 2012
    The show is ok but nothing more. Just as the first season there were some good moment but in overall I'm quite disappointed. The graphic novels have some of the best zombie material ever with great characters and a good plot-line. However, some of the best plot-lines got tossed out and some irrelevant ones drag on. Carl gets treated in 1 page in the novels where this gets dragged out overThe show is ok but nothing more. Just as the first season there were some good moment but in overall I'm quite disappointed. The graphic novels have some of the best zombie material ever with great characters and a good plot-line. However, some of the best plot-lines got tossed out and some irrelevant ones drag on. Carl gets treated in 1 page in the novels where this gets dragged out over an entire season in the series. So yeah, we get it, he really cares about his family. Maybe it really is time to get a new team in because they don't seem to grasp what makes the novels good. Expand
  20. Mar 27, 2012
    This show just doesn't have the characters to really make you care about them so if the plot isn't progressing then it's a huge waste of time. The acting and dialogue is terrible (bad southern accents and hearing Shane say "Let me tell you somethin..." every episode). This is like the McDonalds of TV dramas
  21. Doz
    Dec 6, 2011
    A good effort in a genre that's always going to cop a lot of flack from fans. To my mind though a little too heavy on the character development towards the middle and end of the second season that really pulls the series back, seems the budget may of been squeezed dry so the effects must be sacrificed, therefore lots of boring talking sequences.
  22. Dec 20, 2011
    This review discusses about the first half of this season (due to the hiatus)!
    This review discusses about the first half of this season (due to the hiatus)!
    After I watched the first season of The Walking Dead, I couldn't wait for the next season. When I heard that Season 2 will have 12-14 episodes, I was like "yes!", then I became more impatient. However, Season 2 stopped at the middle, and it felt like I watched a season as short as the previous season *facepalm*. I love The Walking Dead, but when it's on hiatus, it makes me very upset. I know it's a midseason, but I have to wait for the next episode on February.
    In my honest opinion, I didn't really like the first-half season of Season 2. My god...it really slows down (comparing to the previous season). It's like the writers' rough copy for the midseason was three episodes long, but then, they added bunch of stuffs to make it eight episodes long. The new characters in the midseason is uninteresting; they make you think that they are unnecessary or less important. The character development is lacking. The writing of this season is not as good as season 1 (I hope this show rehires their old writers, so they can make this season better). There are some episodes where you can only see 1-2 zombies, and I was like "come on! it's better with more zombies!". I hope the rest of the episodes for Season 2 is better.
  23. Jan 13, 2012
    Season 1 was a 6 for sheer entertainment. If they always wanted to make this show about the characters lives post "walker uprising", they should have casted A LOT better! Writing needs help too.
  24. Jan 23, 2012
    Okay, so what the hell happened with season 2? There are so many inconsistencies with the 1st season, even the accents suck in #2. I've also had enough of the God talk.
    Disappointed.
  25. Feb 20, 2012
    Season 1 was amazing but this season 2 is just well ..boooring ... The stupid farm and there stupid love drama this show is now a chick zombie flick ... almost unwatchable and figures theres a woman directing so now ga reat show will go down in flames.. Bring back Darabont If we wanted to watch angry pregnant women and chicks crying about love we would all change the channel to somethingSeason 1 was amazing but this season 2 is just well ..boooring ... The stupid farm and there stupid love drama this show is now a chick zombie flick ... almost unwatchable and figures theres a woman directing so now ga reat show will go down in flames.. Bring back Darabont If we wanted to watch angry pregnant women and chicks crying about love we would all change the channel to something NBC or ABC plays on a regular basis witch is crap! Expand
  26. Feb 19, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. New name for this show is the Talking dead. all that is going on is uninteresting and unbelievable characters talking and talking and talking. For example how can a doctor (even a retired one) ever think that the zombies are cure able, this would be obvious even after a cursory exam ? The second season of this series is a bigger let-down then I thought possible due to the fact that now its about personal relationships, endless talking about feelings, and non-stop religious bs. and once in a long while a zombie comes along just to remind you that it is supposed to be exciting. How come none of the roaming bands of zombies have never found their way to this virtually undefended farm ? I mean after all it is a smorgasbord of dry witless characters waiting to be eaten... and to that I would say good riddance. Now I have to put all hope on Max Brooks's World war Z.... thou I have my fears Expand
  27. Sep 29, 2013
    The first half of the season was weak. Just wasn't written nearly as well as it should have been. To be honest, if the mid-season finale wasn't good, I would have stopped watching then and there. Ultimately, I'm glad I kept watching because the second half was good, with solid acting and some exciting episodes, Still, it's the weakest season so far. It wasn't awful, but a lot ofThe first half of the season was weak. Just wasn't written nearly as well as it should have been. To be honest, if the mid-season finale wasn't good, I would have stopped watching then and there. Ultimately, I'm glad I kept watching because the second half was good, with solid acting and some exciting episodes, Still, it's the weakest season so far. It wasn't awful, but a lot of times, it just barely held my interest. Expand
  28. Oct 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Walking Dead Season 2 was a huge disappointment to me and I find it to be the worst out of the 3 completed season as of now. Now, before I gripe on what I hate, I want to give credit where credit is due. The first few episodes were fantastic. I really liked how the group was scavenging on the highway and how they were dealing with their losses. It had good character development for a lot of the minor characters while maintaining a decent amount of zombie galore. Once they head to the barn, I enjoyed how Shane and Otis rushed into town to get Carl medical supplies and how Shane turned on Otis. It was an epic way to set the tone for the season, however the biggest problem is season 2 was so boring. I usually enjoy shows that focus on character development, but this show seemingly forgot it was a zombie apocalypse show and focused on the characters doing stupid crap. I know this season was primarily focused on more inward drama, but this had too much drama for too many characters. The Glenn and Maggie relationship, the zombies in the barn, searching for Sophia, The Lori love triangle, Shane turning explicitly evil, The Dale and Andrea drama and so on. I'm not mad that this season focused on survivor drama, I just think there was too much going on. In my opinion, Season 2 should've focused on Shane turning into the inhumane leader and fighting for power against Rick. While that did happen, there wasn't enough of it. The subplots should not have been so numerous and so extended. Now, The Walking Dead is by no means a bad show, nor is it mediocre. It isn't the best show of all time and I find it ridiculous that it's being called the best show of all time. It's a fantastic show and when it comes to zombies, it can't get any better, but by no means is this Citizen Kane quality. Expand
  29. Sep 13, 2013
    It is the weakest season of the walking dead, the first episode was great, but then it turned slow and tedious, a plot that should not have been stretched so as to 13 chapters, I note that the last three episodes were very good.
  30. Nov 5, 2013
    Há uma evolução minima no roteiro e um aumento expressivo no numero de zumbis, a falta de elemento atrativos significativos ainda impera e os personagens ainda são apáticos e distantes.
  31. Aug 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What a boring season. Seriously. All it contains is Rick and others looking for Sophia for about four episodes and then the ranch gets invaded by zombies. The characters are more retarded and irrational and it just makes me angry seeing how stupid they can be. Expand
  32. Oct 19, 2013
    For a zombie apocalypse season two has a sparse amount of action and zombies, but an extremely high amount of irritating scenarios involving irritating characters. It's not as well crafted as the first season, and yet plot and character development is key but even though they try, the show doesn't go anywhere until the final episodes of the season.
  33. Mar 28, 2013
    While the first season was great fun to watch, season 2 kinda disappointing with long drawn out plots and bad writing. Felt like a chore to get through at some points. Final delivered though.
  34. Oct 27, 2012
    The first season was great, but this season was was alright but boring. 7 episodes were wasted by looking for Sofia ever since she got lost in the first episode. his season made me dislike a lot of chracters now. Dale looked bad this season but he was just trying to help then he got killed by a zombie thanks to Carl who I hate so much for killing one of my favorite character. Shainn wasThe first season was great, but this season was was alright but boring. 7 episodes were wasted by looking for Sofia ever since she got lost in the first episode. his season made me dislike a lot of chracters now. Dale looked bad this season but he was just trying to help then he got killed by a zombie thanks to Carl who I hate so much for killing one of my favorite character. Shainn was just... watch the season and see why i hate him the most. But this season also had so great episodes( the bandit ep and the last ep and a few more). Its a let down this season. hopefully season 3 will be better. The Walking Dead Season 2 6.5/10 Expand
  35. Apr 7, 2013
    The setting of the show is amazing the world is coming to an end and humanity is on the verge of returning to the Stone Age and becoming an agrarian economy. Zombies are decimating the world population I mean what was not to like!
    What surprised me was how the writers of the show managed to achieve the feat of making every character so unlikeable and pedestrian and as a consequence the series boring. The show fails remarkably in creating a dystopia. The post-apocalyptic vision the show captures is so mundane it was a struggle for me to sit through the six episodes of Season 1. The only good bits were the terrific visual effects.
    I’m going to fast forward to Season 3 and set up a scene for you A car is zipping across what is a deserted highway, brown leaves strewn on the road, you can tell the place has seen its share of carnage. One of the occupants of the car is our Hero, Rick Grimes. As the car races across the Road a solitary young man carrying a huge backpack appears and at first frantically urges the car to stop then begs and pleads with them to take pity on him and help him. There isn’t even a discussion by the occupants whether they should stop or not they just keep going. On the way back they cross the same patch of the Road. You can see there’s fresh blood on the gravel guts sprayed across the tarmac. There’s a dead body on the road it’s the same guy who wanted to be rescued desperately. The car crosses the Dead body or what’s left of it and as if as an afterthought the driver brings the car to a halt few metres ahead and pauses, then puts the car in reverse it comes to a stop next to the back pack. Somebody picks it up and they’r on their way again. Not a word is exchanged during all this. After all what is there to be said, characters are past debating the morality of such actions self-preservation now precedes everything and even 10 year old boys do horrible things not out of malice but out of necessity. And it’s not just Zombies that Humanity has to contend with it’s the danger they pose each other too, fighting over what are now quickly depleting resources. It’s moments like these that are flat our brilliant and for once you do believe the apocalypse is upon our planet. The problem is scenes such are these aren’t too frequent and that I believe is what’s now keeping it from becoming a cinematic achievement, but the show has improved considerably since early days and I believe now finally it’s hands down the best series ever created against the backdrop of a post-apocalyptic earth. Random thought would have been great to see someone adapt ‘World War Z’ into a TV series I know it is not going to happen. The movie Trilogy will be great 6- 8 hours of entertainment nonetheless, delivered over a course of three years.
    I felt nothing for the characters in ‘The Walking Dead’ even mid-way through season 2 and stopped watching after the 5th episode. But I’m glad I gave it another chance last week (couldn’t sleep, decided I’d watch one more episode and perhaps see why the US of A was so fixated on how amazing it really was, I ended up watching right through to the end of Season 3). It gets better during the latter half of the second season and the third season is when the show finally sets out to become what is should have been in the first place a chilling tale of survival on a doomed planet (YES, I took the trouble to think real hard and come up with the most hackneyed cliché to describe it). Like me, if you hated the show early on even though you were a fan of the genre and wanted to like the show, I’d recommend you give it another shot and stay with it a while you will not be disappointed unless you don’t like Zombie genre all together, if that is the case then I doubt you’ll find any merit at all in this tale.
    I can’t wait to see where they’ll be taking it come Season 4 because NO, I don’t read comic books so I don’t know what the story has in store for us.
  36. Jun 9, 2014
    The zombie killing scene is as cruel as Season 1, but The Walking Dead Season 2 is boring. The plot is very retarded. I mean... what is the point of rescuing a guy and then lock him in a hut and then torture him and then kill him. These plot is pointless and it takes 3 or 4 episode in the whole season. The character of the protagonist make me feel that they are an annoying villain. It isThe zombie killing scene is as cruel as Season 1, but The Walking Dead Season 2 is boring. The plot is very retarded. I mean... what is the point of rescuing a guy and then lock him in a hut and then torture him and then kill him. These plot is pointless and it takes 3 or 4 episode in the whole season. The character of the protagonist make me feel that they are an annoying villain. It is just not as good as Season 1 and it is rather disappointing. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Matt Zoller Seitz
    Oct 21, 2011
    As we head into Season 2, it's becoming increasingly clear that they [the actors] can't make these characters interesting, because they're too thinly conceived.
  2. Reviewed by: Michelle Welch
    Oct 20, 2011
    In many ways, it was where the series ought to have begun.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Oct 17, 2011
    The show creates tension--through atmosphere and characters the audience cares about--and offers so many make-you-jump scares that by the end of an episode, you're left breathless.