• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 31, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.1

1. Nov 27, 2017
    While this show had had it’s weaker moments and the special effects when used are god-awful, the story is very entertaining. It has great characters and beautiful practical effects, but subtle repeating and the occasional horrible episode stops this show from getting a perfect ten.
  2. Nov 23, 2017
    A really well directed, acted and paced first season of TV, with an amazing pilot episode. It's a real shame AMC messed with the budget and fired Frank Darabont, resulting in the later seasons not reaching this level of quality.
  3. Nov 13, 2017
    The Walking Dead is one of the best TV shows out there. It has a perfect mix of the zombies and the survivors. You follow Rick and his group as they encounter many problems. The show is what horror should be, with chilling scenes that don't involve jumpscares. Sometimes the writing feels a bit wacky, and the plot armour on some characters is very thick, but The Walking Dead always offersThe Walking Dead is one of the best TV shows out there. It has a perfect mix of the zombies and the survivors. You follow Rick and his group as they encounter many problems. The show is what horror should be, with chilling scenes that don't involve jumpscares. Sometimes the writing feels a bit wacky, and the plot armour on some characters is very thick, but The Walking Dead always offers something new and exciting to bring to the tables. Although this show has its moments, it is a great show which is continuing to run strong, and is definitely worth watching. Expand
  4. Nov 5, 2017
    I remember starting to watch this and the first time I saw Rick ride his horse into that giant hoard of walkers... man I fell in love with the show. The acting and character development are all brilliant. I remember simply just choosing this show to watch as I was with my dad and we wanted some horror with good acting for once, this show more than provides that and to this day we are stillI remember starting to watch this and the first time I saw Rick ride his horse into that giant hoard of walkers... man I fell in love with the show. The acting and character development are all brilliant. I remember simply just choosing this show to watch as I was with my dad and we wanted some horror with good acting for once, this show more than provides that and to this day we are still watching it. Expand
  5. Oct 20, 2017
    this is GOLD its that perfect mix between zombies and survivors i love everything about this series including the characters and zombies places and man many more things ...
  6. Oct 15, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. With Officer Rick Grimes awaking from coma he knows as much about the zombie apocalypse as the viewer and together with him they will get to know the world of 'The Walking Dead'.
    The first season is a great introduction to this series. You have great-looking zombies, a group of people trying to survive although they barely have the same opinion about what to do next and enough drama that it's much different to other zombie-films but nevertheless very bloody.
    As a viewer you're constantly asking yourself what you would've done in that situation and you can't even decide who's right and who's wrong and what's good and what's bad.
    For me a weakness of 'The Walking Dead' is that in some moments it felt like they had very much luck and only survived 'cause of this luck; and of course this vatos-story was really bad, but it's not that long and important so you could ignore that.
  7. Aug 6, 2017
    The first season of TWD is seen by some as the best in the series and I strongly disagree with them. While I loved the first episode with Rick waking out of his coma and seeing the world gone to hell, every episode after begins to undermine much of the characters not just from the comic level, but on the performance level that the main crowd is watching. Character development, motives andThe first season of TWD is seen by some as the best in the series and I strongly disagree with them. While I loved the first episode with Rick waking out of his coma and seeing the world gone to hell, every episode after begins to undermine much of the characters not just from the comic level, but on the performance level that the main crowd is watching. Character development, motives and decisions range so wildly that it was as if the director of the show wasn't sure what the personality should be for each one. There is a fundamental problem with some of the props, effects and behavior in the walkers that I couldn't help but roll my eyes over. In alot of ways, the first season was just a project that was in a time where zombie culture had become the norm and seeing new takes on it was getting pretty standard and samey. The first episode is one of the best episodes of this season however, and I do give praise some of the performances that did a decent job at presenting their characters. The finale was quite cheap, stupid and lazy on execution and logic. An average score for an average entry that makes me upset as a fan of Kirkman's comic series. Expand
  8. Jul 30, 2017
    Gran serie de TV.Muestra lo que ocurriria con la sociedad ante una catastrofe bioligica.Emotividad,sangre,amor,amistad,enemistad... Muy completa.Unico punto negativo,que hay algun que otro capitulo de relleno entre grandes capitulos
  9. Jul 27, 2017
    This show's performance is like a high school boy trying to sprint a full mile in front of the whole school. In the very beginning he starts off strong and fast, everyone is cheering for him. After 200 meters, he starts to feel the lactic acid build up between his muscles and the soreness makes him slow down a bit, but he is still fast enough to make girls give a second glance. AfterThis show's performance is like a high school boy trying to sprint a full mile in front of the whole school. In the very beginning he starts off strong and fast, everyone is cheering for him. After 200 meters, he starts to feel the lactic acid build up between his muscles and the soreness makes him slow down a bit, but he is still fast enough to make girls give a second glance. After another 200, meters he feels really really tired, and the people watching can tell that he's tired. However, in order to sustain the attention on him, he starts to do some unnecessary things such as silly faces and stunts. To some of the audience, this was entertaining; but to most others it was just some unneeded action that costs his body more energy. After another 200 meters, he is completely exhausted and starts to have the thought of giving up. However, he cannot give up, because he is sprinting a mother****ing mile in front of the whole mother****ing school, and he knows what people would say about him if he gives up. All he can do is forcefully power his legs to swing at their maximum speed, which by now isn't too fast, and stand back up trips after trips and keep on sprinting, even when the audience is probably all laughing their asses off and some may have even given up on him. That is where season 7 ends.

I remember watching the first two seasons, how it was so attractive and exciting that I had to tell my dad to hide the tv remote so I don't uncontrollably spend 24 hours every day watching. When I got to season 3, the introduction of the governor made the show somewhat different. Rick's people went from surviving from zombies to facing another, possibly more devastating, danger, the human savagery. This new theme was actually quite intriguing, and the episodes were no less awesome. On to season 4, the first season that I could't immediately recall what it was about. If you spend a week watching a season and end up not being able to recall what it was about, then that's when you should know the show's going a little bit south. This is the part where that mile-sprinter was doing some unnecessary stunts: entertaining to some, but really unnecessarily a waste of time and energy. Fortunately, after receiving some hints on wikipedia, I was able to remember some awesome moments in that episode, and I realized it wasn't too bad after all (p.s. Rick's final words of season 4 was awesome). Season 5 and 6 was similar to season 4, probably slightly worse. I remember at least 5 episodes in which the characters sorta just walked half of the screen time , reminds me a bit of how that sprinter was thinking about giving up but, for reputation reasons, couldn't. As for season 7, for those who hasn't seen it yet, (you were probably spoiled anyways) you can basically watch the first half of the first episode and the whole final episode, you really won't miss anything.

Fortunately, that high school sprinter has saved a little bit of energy during his previous 200 meters. He wasn't running as fast as he could have, on top of that the audience doesn't have that high of a standard for him anymore. For these causes, there is much reason to hope that he will start running surprisingly fast again in the next 200 meters. Personally, if he is still going to run like a little **** I would completely give up on him and leave the gym. Forever.
  10. Jun 5, 2017
    Sheriff Deputy Rick Grimes gets shot and falls into a coma. When awoken he finds himself in a Zombie Apocalypse. Not knowing what to do he sets out to find his family, after he's done that he gets connected to a group to become the leader. He takes charge and tries to help this group of people survive, find a place to live, and get them food. This show is all about survival, the risks, andSheriff Deputy Rick Grimes gets shot and falls into a coma. When awoken he finds himself in a Zombie Apocalypse. Not knowing what to do he sets out to find his family, after he's done that he gets connected to a group to become the leader. He takes charge and tries to help this group of people survive, find a place to live, and get them food. This show is all about survival, the risks, and the things you'll have to do to survive. Expand
  11. May 23, 2017
    So initially I would have given this show a 8-9 out of 10, good production, meaningful content, etc.

However, starting in season 5 the show sells out to gratuitous sensational material like cannibalism and torture, basically capitalizing on some audiences obsession with sadism. Basically a cheap thrill which illicit high levels of emotional response in the audience. This is certainly the sort of content I try to avoid, which is unfortunate as I enjoyed the balance the show tread during the first four seasons.

You may enjoy this show if you are able to watch this sort of material. However, I would ask you why you watch it and if it really leaves you feeling how you want to feel?
  12. Mar 19, 2017
    From cinematography to acting to the writing, this show is one of the worst. It looks like it was filmed in the early 90's and the over acting, excessive dialogue concerning everyones feelings is painful to sit through.

The only redeeming factor is the very rare times that a zombie with nice makeup pops onto the screen.
  13. Mar 2, 2017
    This season was the first experience we got of TWD it wasn't perfect lot of stuff seemed rushed or oddly placed such as Officer Rick Grimes and his connection to the decaying apocalypse more over society collapses to suddenly we are than introduced to the rest of the characters through a camp which Rick finds out about through the radio anyway we don't really have an actual antagonistThis season was the first experience we got of TWD it wasn't perfect lot of stuff seemed rushed or oddly placed such as Officer Rick Grimes and his connection to the decaying apocalypse more over society collapses to suddenly we are than introduced to the rest of the characters through a camp which Rick finds out about through the radio anyway we don't really have an actual antagonist except Shane Walsh who isn't really and Lorie is a really despicable character who cheats on Rick than when finding out he is alive tries to put the blame on Shane Ricks best friend we are introduced. Merle a racist white-pride redneck, T-Dog who's real name is not actually told to us and originals like Glen, Carol, Carl and Amy we get this big episode called Vatos where the group comes in contact with a mexican gang who is trying to provide for their own at the camp a walker attack happens and we witness actual human deaths for the first time in a gore filled scene that shows an unexpected attack on the camp the carnage and how the group can never be safe their is this CDC ark while it tries to explain what happened to Rick before the apocalypse and how the military got over run and started killing anyone. This paranoid scientists agrees to let them in to his secret lab he than plans to kill all of them to eliminate human life? Whatever Andrea another character tries to kill herself with but Dale a kind old man who has hope convinces her not to their is an explosion and now the group is on the look out once again for shelter and to provide for their families and themselves. Jenner the paranoid scientist we can see is our first true villain who tried to kill the group and our characters receive their first brutal reality. Expand
  14. Jan 25, 2017
    The beginning of one of my favorite TV shows ever. The Walking Dead's first season has the perfect number of episodes, neither one nor one less, and it kept me interested almost every time. There are not filler episodes at all, and that is something you will be suffering on the following seasons, but there are some boring chit chat scenes that will be appear more frequently. It is notThe beginning of one of my favorite TV shows ever. The Walking Dead's first season has the perfect number of episodes, neither one nor one less, and it kept me interested almost every time. There are not filler episodes at all, and that is something you will be suffering on the following seasons, but there are some boring chit chat scenes that will be appear more frequently. It is not scary at all, some scenes may be tense but this is not a horror show. Good acting, good characters, good special effects, good music, and the zombies (or "walkers") steal every scene they appear. I enjoyed a lot watching to this when it aired during 2010, and I am sure that I would enjoy it even more if I watch it today, taking into account how the show is nowadays. I am concerned that it is not the best show ever, I love it, but I think there are way better shows and I can not give this one more than 8. Expand
  15. Jan 11, 2017
    The walking dead is a TV series based on the zombie apocalypse written by Robert kirkman it follows the character Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) in the first season rick wakes up in a hospital as rick wakes up in the new world which is filled of the living dead.
    Rick goes home to find his wife(Lori) and his son(Carl) and they am not there rick soon meets a man and his son Morgan and Duane and Morgan tells rick what is happening about the dead coming back and trying to eat the living.
    Morgan tells rick about Atlanta where it is supposed to be safe ricks goes to Atlanta on a horse with bags of guns to find his wife and son but when he gets there Atlanta is not what he thought it was there are herds of the undead rick soon gets trapped in a tank wondering what to do to get out of this mess.
    Then hears a voice on the walky-talky this man’s name is Glenn, Glenn helps rick get out the tank and get the roof when some other survivors are there but they am trapped rick helps the survivors get out then they head back to camp rick finds his wife and his son at the camp and also ricks best friend Shane.
    Later on the camp gets over run by walkers and they have to leave the camp and head to the CDC (Centres for Disease Control) they reach the CDC and there is nothing left and are forced to leave because the CDC is about to blow up and this is all in season 1.

Season 2 returns and the group end up on a high way trying to find a safe place to be where there are no walkers but on the high way a herd shows up and ricks group are forced to hide Sophia a younger girl gets chased by two walkers and then goes missing all threw the first half of season two they are looking for Sophia the group end up on farm and meet the Greene family Hershel, Maggie and Beth.
    Shane later tries to kill rick because Shane loves Lori and then the farm gets over run by walkers so they have to leave at the end of season 2.

Season 3 they end up at a prison all season they meet a man who is called the governor who tries to kill ricks group the governor runs a town called Woodbury when the season comes to an end the governor goes to the prison with all of his people to kill ricks group and let the dead have the prison rick forces the governors people out and then the governor goes crazy and shoots all of his people ricks goes to Woodbury after the attack looking for a group member that the governor took and tortured when ricks group get there she had got bitten and dies so rick takes all the old and young back to the prison.

Season 4 they have a tank ricks group has to then leave and am all split up they all end up at a place called terminus which is run by Gareth and the cannibals the group is forced to go into a train kart and then the season ends.

Season 5 returns and the group break out of terminus and end up at a church and meet a man called farther Gabriel later on in that season the group end up at a community called Alexandria which is run by a women called Diana Monroe the people at the community are worried rick and his people will try and take over.

Season 6 is started with rick and everyone by a quarry filled with walkers thousands of the dead they try to lead the horde away but half splits of and heads towards Alexandria because of a horn going of which is made because of the group called the wolves who kill loads of the people at Alexandria but then the wolves are killed and the herd ends up at the gates of Alexandria.
    Then the church falls crushing the walls and then the horde comes flooding threw the walls and filling Alexandria rick and some people are trapped in a house and are trying to get to the armoury to clear out Alexandria from the undead rick and the people with him cover themselves with walker blood and head towards the armoury.
    3 people get killed trying to get there and Carl gets shot in his eye then everyone in Alexandria go and kill all the walkers in there hand to hand.
  16. Dec 22, 2016
    The Walking Dead is well-acted, action paced, and well written. Some of the characters are unlikable but the walking dead is still a enjoyable TV show.

Days Gone Bye 7/10
    Guts 7/10
    Tell It to the Frogs 6/10
    Vatos 8/10
    Wildfire 6/10
    TS-19 8/10
  17. Dec 21, 2016
    Season 1 was okay- at least things happened. Every season after the first loses that momentum.
    This show is not for thinkers. If you're a thinker you wont be able to get over how they've been living in a zombie apocalypse for what now, years? Yet every character still acts like its their first week and the main protagonist, Rick, is a total plank. Every time someone dies- they have about ten minutes of long silences peppered with tearful blubbering.
  18. Dec 4, 2016
    If you don't like the walking dead then you are dead to me. This is the best show ever, hands down. No exceptions! -Neegan
    Just had to add that pun in there.
    But eye guess you already saw that coming.
  19. Nov 28, 2016
    good This first taste is damn near perfect.Bloody brilliant. Amazingly paced, extremely well-acted, and wholly consuming. "The Walking Dead" will have me nailed to my couch for the next five episodes. Hands-down the best show or movie to feature zombies in a long, long time.
  20. Nov 22, 2016
    Few things stop me from watching Sunday night football and TWD is one of them. All the people that love to hate this show can go fly a kite, yeah I said it! This is a great show, great story lines, great cast and I love how over the years the story has become more about survival in the new world and less about the zombies, they are more like gnats now, they are just an annoyance, but aFew things stop me from watching Sunday night football and TWD is one of them. All the people that love to hate this show can go fly a kite, yeah I said it! This is a great show, great story lines, great cast and I love how over the years the story has become more about survival in the new world and less about the zombies, they are more like gnats now, they are just an annoyance, but a deadly annoyance!! Expand
  21. Nov 18, 2016
    Although a short season, it's very addicting and has good characters and a very high production value. Recommended to anyone that has the stomach for this gory piece of art!
  22. Nov 1, 2016
    This show is amazing, and I'd love to give it a 10, but it has trouble delivering on a consistent basis. When the show gets bad, it gets bad, and it will falter for 5 or 6 episodes in a row. However, when the show is good, it's one of the best on television. Overall, I'd recommend it to everyone.
  23. Nov 1, 2016
    First time I saw part of this show I turned it off. Thought the premise was stupid but give it a shot and it grows on you. Who knew a zombie soap opera could be so good. Very dramatic and one of the best shows on tv. Will probably go on for at least 10 seasons.
  24. Oct 30, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Like many, I was extremely excited for the season 7 premiere of The Walking Dead. Season 6 ended with a huge cliffhanger, and I was anxious to see which member of Rick’s group would fall victim to Negan’s baseball bat. The season 7 premiere was extremely controversial and left me with mixed feelings of excitement, shock, and disgust.

The season premiere begins with the members of the group being tied up and surrounded by Negan and his men. However, instead of immediately showing Negan’s victim, viewers are forced to wait while Negan takes Rick on a side mission. This 30 or so mission is agonizing, and somewhat boring, as it doesn’t really add to the story. When the show finally returns to the group, viewers discover that Negan killed both Abraham and Glenn. While The Walking Dead is known for violence, no one was prepared for the way both of these characters went. The way they were beaten to a pulp made me sick to my stomach, something that rarely, if ever, happens. Additionally, Negan’s long, drawn out monologue seemed to go on forever. I feel like this could have been abbreviated and it would have had the same affect.

While the season premiere left much to be desired, it did do some things right. Once again, it showed that it is not afraid of killing off of any of the characters, regardless of their popularity. This is something that, while frustrating, keeps audiences guessing. It also gave viewers a new villain to hate. Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan does an outstanding job of portraying the twisted and evil character that is Negan. Finally, the premiere did a good job of breaking Rick, something that has never been done before. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.
  25. Oct 24, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ah, 'tis that time of the year again. Pumpkin spice in the air and The Walking Dead brutally reminding fans, no one gets out of here alive. At the end of last season Team Rick took a path fueled mostly by hubris which ended with them on their knees before their newest arch-nemesis, Negan. As the last episode ended, we knew someone on the team had danced with their last walker.

Oh how sweet are my memories of Team Rick's escape from Terminus seasons ago. At that time, they found themselves in a similar predicament. If not for the almost Deux Ex Machina way in which Carol saved the day, our plucky group of heroes would have been Sunday barbecue. In this season premier there is no such hail Mary rescue. Negan puts his barbed-wire wrapped bat "Lucille" to savage use on the skull of one of poor bastard on Team Rick. Driven to rage, Daryl leaps upon Negan landing a solid punch to the face.

I must admit a part of me did cheer for Team Rick at that moment but it was somewhat tempered by fear. Was this the day? The day Daryl Dixon, redneck beefcake walker-killer extraordinaire, strikes his last smoldering post-apocalyptic pose! I've read many fans this summer lamented the possible loss of their precious Daryl. Alas, Negan has darker plans for our red-necked avenger so he's merely taken hostage instead. That, I fear, might actually be worst.

The sometimes frustrating, at other times necessary tendency for Team Rick characters to underestimate the situation they find themselves in becomes clear immediately after Negan gets payback for Daryl's lack of understanding. Swinging "Lucille" with amoral efficiency Negan pounds his bat into the upper forehead of a very beloved member of Team Rick. What follows is one of most tragic yet merciless scenes in the history of the show. The frustrating part I alluded to earlier takes place when Rick, smoldering with rage, challenges Negan.

Rick saw two of his long time friends become unrecognizable from the neck up yet, he doesn't understand he's beaten. His responsibility, his duty, is to the survivors of his team but he's too blinded and forgetful in his rage. Negan has shown him not once but twice he's a man with a ruthlessly simple code; do as I say or else. Both due to its necessity to move the story along and to showcase Negan's vicious assertion of dominance, Rick and his captor take a little camping trip in the RV.

They have a marvelous adventures together. Negan gave Rick an axe but when Rick tried to use it he realized he brought an axe to a gun fight. Later, Negan loses the axe and send Rick to fetch it. There were a lot of walkers outside of the RV you see and it wasn't the safest thing for Rick do. Unfortunately, Negan and Mr. Assault Rifle really wanted Rick to get the axe back. It was for sentimental reasons only but you know how psychopathic megalomaniacs are. (Yeah, I'm lookin' at you Trump! j/k We cool right? Don't sue me!) Rick reluctantly gets Negan's axe back to him. This pleases Negan. All this time he's been reminding Rick to ponder what he has lost and could yet still lose. He's hoping Rick will see things his way but Rick doesn't have the look Negan is looking for.

Returning to Negan's army from their sojourn Rick is given a secondary yet not any less traumatic version of Abraham's choice. In the end, like a Dark God, Negan intervenes sparing the one-eyed boy. Negan now sees the look on Rick which he brutally murdered and tortured for. Rick defeated is wholly under Negan's thumb.

Team Rick is left to lick their wounds and bury their dead. It is a moving scene of unity and humanity. Negan did not take those away from them although his terrorism intended to do so. In the most dire of times Team Rick comes together, changed but one can only hope, more humble and perhaps spiritually stronger.

A note about the violence and brutality of the episode. I am not surprised by it and have expected AMC to allow more rated MA story lines in the future. They are competing with entertainment giants such as HBO in a multitude of outlets. They somehow have to keep their audience interested in their content while competing with premium cable programmers. Expect more of this type of action and violence with Into the Badlands and Preacher next year. There are plenty of warnings about the graphic violence of the show. To complain about it now seems a bit silly to me.
  26. Oct 24, 2016
    We have waited so long for this and it was great. Absolutely brilliant, great acting, intense, bloody and unexpected. Cant wait to see what will happen in the next episodes.
  27. Oct 15, 2016
    The Walking Dead is an amazing show! Season 1 despite how short it is definitely had me interested from the start. The Walking Dead season 1 is better than any other zombie show or movie out there in my opinion
  28. Sep 28, 2016
    The utter pain of AMC milking the life out of a series really is insulting to viewers.

I stuck with the Walking Dead for 5 and a half seasons, quitting before the Season 6 finale. Season 1 starts pretty strong, some likeable characters, a zombie apocoplase and a lead character, Rick, who wakes in a world turned upside down, but tries to keep his self and morals. Alike Breaking Bad,

Season 1 starts pretty strong, some likeable characters, a zombie apocoplase and a lead character, Rick, who wakes in a world turned upside down, but tries to keep his self and morals. Alike Breaking Bad, this is the story of his decline through his survival. But, like LOST, as the seasons roll on, it feels more and more like a dramatisation about the relationships and back stories of every character just to make 16 episodes a season and as many seasons as they can. Let alone a spin off series.

My problem with the walking dead is just this.

Season 4 was an ordeal to watch through, it was slow in pace, boring in script, yet had one stand out episode with Carol and the kids, outside that, it was dull with very little of consequence happening. I think this is probably because I'm no longer in the target audience demographic. If I wasn't in my 30s now, and was 15, I would be hooked on this series for the gore and killings alone. Seeing a zombies face being caved in by a butt of a gun would of been gore-p0rn for 15 year old me, but in my 30s, and having watched some truly horrific movies and gore (Irreversible/A Serbian Film/GuiniaPig etc) it now feels very repetitive, which sums up the Walking Dead. I imagine a team of writers looking to do the plot of a new season goes something like:
    "The gang learn of a new place to take refuge off a man that dies in the 1st episode. Milk 6-7 episodes reaching said place, ensuring plenty of back story and flashbacks to fill up the episodes with as much "Brother and Sisters" like drama as they can, then have a mid-season Finale on the next episode when they reach the destination. Episodes 9-13 tackle to dynamics of the new destination and the people there and how the gang mix or dont mix with them. Season Finale = gang realises that there's no refuge where they arrived, and decide to move onto the next place inline with the next season."

I read a few of the graphic novels, as a friend is obsessed with them, and the plots have a few massive differences. I think the show would of been better to keep with the comics plot. Now, it feels like this show has no direction other than Rick falling apart more and more, but it's so much filler and poorly written cliche back-stories, I can barely bother.

And I wont add a spoiler - but COME ON ... the entire death / non death of a character in Season 5 will make you think the writers are taking you for a mug.
  29. Sep 5, 2016
    It starts off quite well in Season 1. The main character is quite likeable.

But as the show goes on it starts getting into the same patterns again and again. Someone starts crying. Someone thinks that they are losing their "humanity". They do a raid somewhere to get supplies and get ambushed by The Walkers. Repeat. And in later seasons this starts repeating so much that it gets boring.
    It starts off quite well in Season 1. The main character is quite likeable.

Especially the governor character was annoying.

But the good things about this show are the original idea, the central character is very well made, some more central characters are quite interesting to watch like Darryl, the kid and a few others. Overall it was an entertaining show till Season 4.
  30. Aug 11, 2016
    TWD é bão , muito bão mesmo. Aprovado!!!! gortei muito dessa série tem zumbis e sanguinolência , girotao aprova e aprova mesmo , esperando a sétima temporada , pena que vai ser uma merda mas estou confiante!!!

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Dec 7, 2010
    Darabont uses the TV-series format to break convention not only by defying the predictabilities of the horror genre (boo!) but also by infusing the recipe with more storytelling elan.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Dec 7, 2010
    I was encouraged that the character-driven third episode was stronger than the zombie action-heavy second, and perhaps the producers will be proven right--that the longer this saga goes on past these initial six episodes, the more it will set itself apart from the zombie canon.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Dec 7, 2010
    The Walking Dead, like any good horror tale, still believes in the importance of monsters, perfectly balancing the struggle of basic human decency with those palsied four-in-the-morning moments when we are convinced that everyone around us is trying to eat us alive