The Winner : Season 1

1. ehc
    i liked it!
  2. DaveM
    Mar 14, 2007
    What makes the ironic satire of this show simmer even more is the fact that many detractors cite the use of a "lame laugh track," or "stale ideas," completely oblivious to the sarcastic purpose of these devices in the show. Like Andy Kauffman taunting wrestling fans, the Winner manages to cause critics to become self-caricatures by reaction.
  3. JeffH
    Mar 20, 2007
    so funny I was in tears. Corddry is hilarious.
  4. JudithM
    Mar 5, 2007
    Undeniably, the main plot and most of the scenes are embarrassingly tired. But, there are enough funny and surprising lines to keep me watching (ie, in the scenes between Gene & Josh). Hopefully the writers will drop the clichéd love interest (really, she
  5. TimG.
    Mar 6, 2007
    I love this show. Rob makes it. And by the way, it's NOT a laughtrack! I should know, I sat through two tapings!
  6. KevinB
    Mar 6, 2007
    The pilot started off a bit slowly, but after that I feel it really took off with a lot of laughs. It's my type of humor; awkward, absurd, and maybe a little offensive to some. This is a good show, let's hope Fox keeps it.
  7. johns
    Mar 14, 2007
    I really enjoy acting and writing but the laugh track is so offensive it makes the show hard to watch...dump the fake lughs and let the show quietly entertain ...and succeed! That guy is good!
  8. elenaa
    Mar 26, 2007
    Loved it, howled with laughter..
  9. JWat
    Mar 4, 2007
    If you can get past the first five minutes of the show and the inserted laughs, the show is actually quite hilarious.
  10. jordanb
    Mar 5, 2007
    I thought it was pretty good. its better than how i met your mother (which sucks)
  11. JosephA
    Mar 5, 2007
    I can't believe how much i laughed at his show. Very funny & creative!
  12. RandyT
    Mar 6, 2007
    People seem really split on this show. I like it. It's not a rip-off of Get a Life, it's a more mainstream version of it.
  13. MollyK
    Mar 9, 2007
    cute...

Thanks to Corddry's social misfit charisma, Ricky Blitt's affable lowbrow lunacy flashes with a sharp, dizzy wit.
  2. It’s a hoot.
  3. "The Winner" may not be able to go the distance, but it's a fun little show in the here and now.