• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 1988
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.9

1. Jan 21, 2013
    Absolutely flawless show. Never got old. I didn't grow up when this show was actually on the air but watching it since I can really relate to it because I am around Kevin's age.
  2. Jul 12, 2011
    It's hard to rate this less than a 10 in my book. Even being born in the 80's, watching this as a kid I still related to it. As an adult it's a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to the stale family tv shows we have now that can barely make a mark into true family drama. I can only wish that someday soon, the season sets will be released. If you're a classic tv lover, then this show should be very high on your watch list. Expand

1. Reviewed by: John Haslett Cuff
    Feb 14, 2014
    It's a likeable enough show, handsomely produced and acted and shot through with intelligence, humor and sentimentality. If it is as true to the times as it promises to be, the show could be a big hit with audiences in their mid-30s. [17 March 1998]
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Shales
    Feb 14, 2014
    No one could maintain that the show deals in grueling realism. But the characters and their time do seem affectionately and thoughtfully portrayed, and genuineness along these lines is rare in TV. The Wonder Years is first-class time travel. [15 Mar 1998, p.1]
  3. Reviewed by: Steve Sonsky
    Feb 14, 2014
    The Wonder Years is full of wonderment -- and grace, and charm, and wit, and insight, and poignancy and humor. The Wonder Years, in a word, is wonderful. [15 March 1988, p.1]