• Network: Oxygen
  • Season #: 1
1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 18 Ratings

1. Jun 1, 2011
    Tuned in during commercial breaks from other shows...should have watched them instead. This show confirmed everything I previously believed Ms. Hilton to be, vapid and vacuous.
  2. Jun 2, 2011
    Flipping through channels and found this. I wish I had watched a boring movie instead. I agree with stepper, I should have watched something else instead.
  3. Jun 5, 2011
    Can we just kill Paris Hilton and call it a day already?
    One less drag queen in the world is a good thing. Throughout the show you can see her complaining about everything in life.
  4. Jun 17, 2011
    Why would anything so awful ever be created? Stay away from this show, so for the good of us all, it will be canceled. A world without this piece of garbage will be a better, brighter world for us all.
  5. Jun 7, 2011
    Give Her A Break! I Hate Her, But Really Give Her A Break.. This Show Show's You The Real Hilton... Its Ok..
  6. Aug 2, 2011
    The only two people that care about this show: Paris, and Paris. If you seriously watch this for entertainment, then you need to be punch over and over and over again.
  7. Jul 28, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The show have a good view from Paris and it is a way for we know a little bit about her life. Who thinks that is another stupid. Show is wrong because the way the director made show the real Hilton's life. Expand
  8. Aug 24, 2011
    With a lame and ridiculous reality show like this, it's time for Paris Hilton to go back to the doghouse. I think this is THE END for her now canceled flop that her world would begin to evaporate into dust. This is one of the worst reality shows in Paris's mid-life career.

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 2, 2011
    The first season of Hilton's 2003 Fox series "The Simple Life" was an amusing sideshow. The World According to Paris is not nearly as entertaining. The bloom is off the Paris Hilton rose. This new show just proves she's a person no one in their right mind would spend time with in real life.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    May 31, 2011
    What we see for the entire hour is a vain woman who can only behave like a snarky, self-absorbed 17-year-old, making a mess of her mother's kitchen and her sister's house and mean-girling every non-rich woman who enters her orbit.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    May 31, 2011
    To underscore her hypocrisy in this heavily staged exercise--which features voiceover narration that makes any "unscripted" label a misnomer--Hilton simultaneously complains about a lack of privacy and allows a camera crew to watch her bathe.