• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 3, 2014
  • Season #: 1
7.3

1. Mar 3, 2014
    This new tv series is really captivating, fresh, mysterious and it keeps you wanting more. I enjoyed it and it's definitely a must-see. I really hope it lasts!
  2. Apr 29, 2014
    i love love this show. informative, suspenseful, realistic, actors are sensational. best show on tv. can't wait till next episode. please don't cancel.
  3. May 1, 2014
    A&E made a horrible mistake yanking this show. I think it has a refreshing and positive difference from other "typical" cop shows. Chloe Sevigny is excellent in this role...very dark.
  4. Mar 19, 2014
    As usual the professional critics have gotten it wrong. This is an unusually captivating series. Scarey, different, and holds your interest until the very end, and can't wait for the next episode. My daughter and son-in-law, who are hard to please, have set up to record this show. So, what the heck - cancel it. Just like Southland, which NBC cancelled, then TNT. Seems like they just want to keep spoon feeding the same old tired unbelievable stuff. Isn't there anyone out there to stand up for US?? Expand
  5. May 26, 2014
    Really sad cancelation! It was a joy to watch Chloe Sevigny in a role with depth and grit appropriate to her talents. Sure, there are plenty of cop dramas out there, but this promised more. She was meaningfully learning about her own possibly psychopathic tendencies, and she acted that in a way that maintained my interest by risking being thoroughly unlikable. That is in fact her strength as an actress, and this sadly short lived series robbed us all of a chance to see her be a complex human being without apologizing to us. The only apology in order is for the short attention span of the viewers that looked elsewhere, and the non-existent promotional presence. Expand
  6. May 27, 2014
    This tv thriller keeps you glued to your seat. The characters are interesting and Chloe Sevigny is excellent in her role. I hope they continue with season 2, hate to see it end like that. Brilliant and refreshing, big thumbs up for me!
  7. Jun 3, 2014
    This was an amazing show. Always kept me dying to see the next episode. It was a nice change from your average serial killer shows with the use of the psychologist. I am extremely upset by its cancellation! I desperately want to know if Katherine killed her step father. There's so much left unanswered! Please bring this great show back!

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    The pilot also contained a few eye-rolling scenes.... Still, Sevigny is quite good. Her character is complex, with a backstory, that we’re slowly finding out, for turning her into the kind of person she is. D’Arcy also holds his own.
  2. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Mar 3, 2014
    Disturbing. Magnetic. Hold your breath. Watch.
  3. Reviewed by: Chuck Bowen
    Mar 3, 2014
    Laughably unoriginal, the greatest novelty of creator Glen Morgan's series is that his predictably troubled detective is a woman rather than the usual thirtysomething white dude with three-day stubble and a morning hankering for bourbon.