• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 4, 2009
  • Season #: 1
7.7

1. Jan 6, 2011
    I really enjoyed this show! It's too bad CBS pulled the plug on it so early on. Finally there was a medical drama on TV that revolved around actual medicine (not sex and scandals like other medical dramas), and had strong, evolving characters that the audience could empathize with. The writing could have been a bit better, but overall I think this show was really great.
  2. Mar 9, 2012
    I love this show. It is very entertaining and enjoyable. I really hope that they do not cancel it. I know that I would be highly disappointed. It is different than all the other shows out there. I like the cast well.

1. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    The cases are inventive, and the acting is low key. Entertainmentwise, the series is nothing special.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Three Rivers is a masterful send-up of old medical TV show conventions, dating back to the '50s, with a parade of cliches so obviously and hilariously inane that you will laugh until your side aches.
  3. Three Rivers plays like a show that was put together in one made up of transplant advocates.