Til Death : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
5.7

1. Diego
    Mar 13, 2009
    You would think this show would be off the air by now. It gives in to literally every sitcom convention from the good looking wife married to goofy looking husband to the stealing jokes from all other sitcoms. Simply horrendous.
  2. SandraR
    Sep 19, 2006
    Awful show. Joy Stamm (Joely Fisher) looks like Raymond's wife. It's not funny it's probably the worst sit com I've ever seen.
  3. MattJ
    Oct 6, 2006
    I can't believe (actually I can believe) that Fox exploited the baseball playoffs (Mets/Dodgers 10/5/06) to promote their show. Each time a pitch was thrown, you could see "DEATH" over the pitcher's left shoulder. What kind of subliminal message is this promoting?
  4. MariaE
    Oct 27, 2006
    Hate it...I bet (Garrett is kickin his own ass right now for NOT doing the "Raymond" spin-off...i laughed once during the Pilot...it wasnt even a laugh...it was like a chuckle...it was the only funny part not on the promos nvr watched it again...
  5. jane
    Sep 15, 2006
    In a word "boring"
  6. Sean
    Sep 8, 2006
    In highschool, I had a French teacher named "Woodcock". If an entire highschool of kids can go for years without having to pander to the obvious and lampoon the teacher in so many other better ways, I think that pretty much says it all about the calibre of in the laughs to be had here. I didn't laugh.
  7. BillW
    Sep 8, 2006
    Not only terrible, but an insult to our intelligence! Easily one of worse sitcoms of all time! Fire the writers, now!!!
  8. Joy
    Apr 13, 2007
    This show looked lame when I saw the previews for it but I gave it a chance since Brad Garrett is one of the stars. Boy, did it stink! We've heard these jokes before on unfunnier shows. I give the show 2 months before it gets pulled off the air.
  9. NickD
    Oct 6, 2006
    I don't remember why I ended up watching this show (is it on after something good?), but after watching one episode, I have absolutely no interest in watching it again. Even the jokes during the promo commercials aren't funny (except the wedding band/quarters thing), which is a really bad sign. Not only are the jokes horribly predictable, they're repeated ad nauseum to I don't remember why I ended up watching this show (is it on after something good?), but after watching one episode, I have absolutely no interest in watching it again. Even the jokes during the promo commercials aren't funny (except the wedding band/quarters thing), which is a really bad sign. Not only are the jokes horribly predictable, they're repeated ad nauseum to attempt a Seinfeldian catharsis; problem is that the jokes are neither insightful nor funny. If this show makes it into a 2nd season I will be extremely shocked. Expand
  10. BrandonS
    Sep 7, 2006
    With commercials that unfunny, I can't imagine the show would be any good. I'm passing on this dud.
  11. MilesH
    Sep 7, 2006
    It's almost as bad as your ming will let it be.
  12. suez
    Sep 9, 2006
    what year is this? so stereotypical that men want this, women want that... i don't know any couples who act like this. it's so old fashioned. and everyone overacted to compensate for the material.
  13. Eli
    Sep 9, 2006
    This is an awful show. Terrrible unfunny jokes throughout the half hour of torture. Painfully unfunny writing and some cringe inducing jokes. Come who really thought this show would be good I mean it's FOX the master of shit sitcoms.
  14. PattyB
    Sep 11, 2006
    Language, sexual content turned me off. Had some funny parts, like his old self on Raymond. Did not feel comfortable watching this with my 15 yr. old son. Had to turn off when guy begins gyrating and talking about doing it on the new pool table. Read preview for following week and took off my Season Pass. Sorry, was hoping for more than this cheap trash!

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Sometimes what should be dark comedy is just plain depressing. [8 Sep 2006, p.156]
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Put it this way: Any comedy that milks multiple jokes from a character being named "Woodcock" is pretty much running on fumes.
  3. The pilot plot... follows a well-worn path of sitcoms traceable back to when cavemen acted them out with large dinosaur bones as props.