Til Death : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 7, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1. Kate
    Sep 8, 2006
    I thought this show was hilarious. I love Brad Garrett's facial expressions.
  2. suek
    Sep 8, 2006
    loved it! laughed myself silly! I've only been married for 9 but most couples no matter how they've been married, can relate! Can't wait to watch again next week.
  3. amym
    Oct 2, 2006
    I've seen three episodes of this show now (two last night on Sunday) and find it VERY funny!!
  4. BobbieD
    Oct 5, 2006
    This show makes me laugh out loud! I really think Garrett has a real talent for humor and the situations are very much like real life.
  5. TracyM
    Oct 6, 2006
    My husband and I love it. One of the only shows out there that makes us both laugh.
  6. SaidB
    Jan 18, 2007
    Give it a chance if it does not work out cancell it
  7. ChrisL.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Always makes me laugh.
  8. RayS
    Oct 12, 2006
    If you've been married for a while, say 10+ years, you can definitely relate to it, as we did. The fix-a-leak, change-the-furniture, spouse-invites-friends-over, etc. scenarios were quite classic. Some of the lines are pretty stale, though, and the younger couple isn't all that funny.
  9. Nichole
    Oct 16, 2006
    I love this show. It was hilarious.
  10. DavidH
    Dec 2, 2006
    I think this show is funny and deserves a chance to develop. I hope they don't "develop" it like they did "Arrested Development" into every possible timeslot every time I turn it on.
  11. anne
    Sep 18, 2006
    It is really cute. If you've been married for more than 5 minutes you can see a little of yourselves in these two characters.
  12. MaryR
    Sep 23, 2006
    I like this show! Why is everyone so down on it? It has only aired 3 episodes, give them time to set the scene and tell the story. My god you people are so impatient. If you dont like it turn the channel!!!
  13. AllisonJ
    Jan 9, 2007
    Love this show!!! It is the only show other than "24" that I make sure not to miss.
  14. BrianJ
    Jan 9, 2007
    Terrific show! Hoping the popularity of this show will get 'The War at Home' (trash) cancelled!
  15. NikeH
    May 2, 2007
    It's pretty damn funny at times... it's a "situational comedy" and brings up some hilarious points that people can relate to in married suburbia life.
  16. LesleyJ
    Sep 13, 2006
    I love Brad Garrett and think he is worth watching. It is not the best show ever, but might improve in future episodes.
  17. ChrisL
    Sep 26, 2006
    I like this show my husband and I laugh throughout.
  18. SandyL
    Jan 17, 2007
    I love this show!!!I I started loving Garrett near the last season of Raymond, so to see him act again is great. He is hilarious and so is Joely. Keep it coming!!
  19. Sep 4, 2010
    I loved Til Death until they took the Woodcocks(Steph and Jeff)off the show. They were the laughing stock of it. I stopped watching it after they were taken off the show.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Sometimes what should be dark comedy is just plain depressing. [8 Sep 2006, p.156]
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Put it this way: Any comedy that milks multiple jokes from a character being named "Woodcock" is pretty much running on fumes.
  3. The pilot plot... follows a well-worn path of sitcoms traceable back to when cavemen acted them out with large dinosaur bones as props.