• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 20, 1940
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.7

1. Mar 7, 2014
    Why would anyone dislike this?! Is the childhood cartoon of many many children and the idea of the cartoon is great! The animation are very advanced, even for the actual episodes. I can't even think not to give it a 10, as I love it.
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    Very good, for children who are not easily harmed by the behavior of violence in Tom and Jerry, this series is the combination of both, violence and comedy, with traps and lots of fun!
  3. Jul 9, 2013
    Best cartoon EVER!I don't understand why cartoons can't be like this anymore?None of the main characters talk and it's still the best carton because it's funny and every episode is creative.
  4. AGK
    Dec 22, 2014
    A classic that should be remembered for generations to come! even to this day I still watch it because the nowadays cartoons are mere trash compared to this! very funny, great for kids and It'll entertain for a long time.
  5. Apr 19, 2014
    Tom and Jerry is suitable for both adult and children.Children should not be affected by this type of fighting.Instead of being violent,it is rather amusing and it make us and our parents laugh.In spite of the fact that Tom and Jerry is really old now,people still enjoy it very much.
  6. Sep 7, 2014
    [RUS] Когда я был маленьким, я увидел видеомагнитофон и первым мультиком, который я увидел был Том и Джерри. Я смотрел его всегда и сейчас смотрю, но тогда я его смотрел чаще. Эх ностальгия.
    [ENG]When I was a kid, I saw the VCR and the first movie that I saw was Tom and Jerry. I watched it and always looking at, but then I watched it more often. Ah nostalgia.
  7. Jan 5, 2015
    Tom and Jerry is one of the best cartoons I had ever saw in my entire life along with Looney Tunes and Disney Cartoons. Tom and Jerry is a brilliant classic. If you like Looney Tunes, you will love this. It had memorable characters like Tom, Jerry, Butch, Spike, Tyke, Tuffy, Mammy Two Shoes and of course Quacker, impressive slapstick humour, impressive animation and brilliant music. TomTom and Jerry is one of the best cartoons I had ever saw in my entire life along with Looney Tunes and Disney Cartoons. Tom and Jerry is a brilliant classic. If you like Looney Tunes, you will love this. It had memorable characters like Tom, Jerry, Butch, Spike, Tyke, Tuffy, Mammy Two Shoes and of course Quacker, impressive slapstick humour, impressive animation and brilliant music. Tom and Jerry are the most popular silent cat-mouse duo of all time, and they do have little to no dialogue in each short film. Besides that, it is my number one favourite cartoon of all time. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.